WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Super Sweet Exxel Sleeping Bags

Everything's better in a bag! Even sleeping! So sleep in a sleeping bag, pal!
Exxel official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I love a cozy sleeping bag - has anyone taken these out for a camping test or are these more of the casual slumber party type?

I'm just hanging out, really.

DJFonzi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DJFonzi

Haven't camped with it yet, but I got one of the orange ones, and it's friggin' HUGE. I'm 6'3" and 235, I love it. Bought one for me, and one for a buddy that always bring about a dozen blankets camping, because at 6'7",300ish lbs, he can't do sleeping bags. He was digging his at home the other night as well. If you're not a fan of bags because they're small, but realize the practicality when camping, this is great. This is definitely not a backpacking bag, though. When I got home and saw the box containing the two bags, I thought maybe my wife had bought me a kegerator for Christmas. Seriously big bags. And warm.

anarchicky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anarchicky

Does anyone know if two of these can be zipped together?

PoAng

quality posts: 4 Private Messages PoAng
anarchicky wrote:Does anyone know if two of these can be zipped together?

The Apache bags can be zipped together.

cwolfpack3

quality posts: 7 Private Messages cwolfpack3
anarchicky wrote:Does anyone know if two of these can be zipped together?

I see that the Apache bags can, but am wondering about the other two that come with pillows: can they also be zipped together? They are lighter bags, but rated down to 20 degrees, which makes them better for winter outings.

Thanks to Woot's big anniversary, I'm no longer a bee oh cee virgin. Woohoo!

PoAng

quality posts: 4 Private Messages PoAng
cwolfpack3 wrote:I see that the Apache bags can, but am wondering about the other two that come with pillows: can they also be zipped together? They are lighter bags, but rated down to 20 degrees, which makes them better for winter outings.

Because the bottoms are square and not the mummy style...theoretically they could be zipped together, but one of you is going to have a pillow flopping in your face.