0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

If a man were to have woman like feet, would these work alright?

that was fun while it lasted!

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3695 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

here is a video review from zappos

http://www.zappos.com/product/7960666/color/6

epsy06

quality posts: 3 Private Messages epsy06
bpr2 wrote:If a man were to have woman like feet, would these work alright?

I imagine the biggest hindrance would be that women's boots usually have a narrower calf cut than men's boots. If you have skinny legs, these might work.

shisharka

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shisharka

Fabulous pics, Woot! -- details on the back and sole, but not the front and toe?! More visuals and questionable reviews here. Have to say, I was quite tempted...

micaelaanna

quality posts: 14 Private Messages micaelaanna

What is the "return policy" if these don't work out?

wootgf

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootgf

Customer review: The shaft is extremely tall and skinny.

http://www.amazon.com/review/RFS1J5DJ862X2/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#RFS1J5DJ862X2

Heh heh heh. They said shaft.

cinaynay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cinaynay

These look great and comfy. Does anyone know if they run big? Run small? I want, but need to know the details.

balisane

quality posts: 16 Private Messages balisane

I have 17" calves, alas. Barefoot running does not promote a dainty, fashionable leg.

YOU SUCH A JOLLY MR. SNOWMAN
DANCE

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

micaelaanna wrote:What is the "return policy" if these don't work out?

Our general policy is defects only. Here's the relevant FAQ. (Also the next section in the FAQ.)

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

booooots!
need cats!

move along

hippie19

quality posts: 23 Private Messages hippie19
j5 wrote:booooots!
need cats!

I want those boots!

granola27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages granola27
j5 wrote:booooots!
need cats!

Awesome vid!!! So funny!

badhabit12

quality posts: 14 Private Messages badhabit12

The negative reviews on Amazon about the zipper and narrow heel are making me think twice before I purchase this as a gift for my Girlfriend.

colegrove713

quality posts: 2 Private Messages colegrove713
badhabit12 wrote:The negative reviews on Amazon about the zipper and narrow heel are making me think twice before I purchase this as a gift for my Girlfriend.

I like the look of them, and then I read those same reviews. A zipper rubbing the heel? That is a big negative. I noticed Amazon didn't even have any 5 star reviews. That speaks to why these boots are marked down. I'm glad I looked at the comments instead of purchasing something spontaneously! Thanks everyone!

frazelle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frazelle

Argh, wish I'd read those reviews and return policy BEFORE I hit the stupidly large button. Maybe they'll work for my teenager...

babystang

quality posts: 1 Private Messages babystang

Calves hurting is really a deal breaker. I'm really interested in these but if they hurt forget it. Woot should allow returns in case they do hurt. Without being able to return it's like woot wants bondage. I don't do pain!

babystang

quality posts: 1 Private Messages babystang
cinaynay wrote:These look great and comfy. Does anyone know if they run big? Run small? I want, but need to know the details.

According to here http://www.teva.com/womens-afton-stylish-high-leather-boot/1001935,default,pd.html?source=ggl_ppc&s_kwcid=TC|6883|teva%20women's%20afton%20boots||S|b|17117398921&gclid=CKKbs-_E8bQCFW6CQgodlRYAXQ
They seem to run small

marybird007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marybird007
bpr2 wrote:If a man were to have woman like feet, would these work alright?

maybe, if you got small woman like feet... they don't offer any sizes large enough for me

majorshopper

quality posts: 4 Private Messages majorshopper
frazelle wrote:Argh, wish I'd read those reviews and return policy BEFORE I hit the stupidly large button. Maybe they'll work for my teenager...

just email woot customer service to cancel your order.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

majorshopper wrote:just email woot customer service to cancel your order.

While CS will do their best to cancel an order if possible, we release orders every couple hours. This is to speed up shipping. These are shipping from an FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) warehouse so the order has likely already been released for processing.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

terry oing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages terry oing

I just checked out Zappos They are going for $161.99. They also have a real good video about these boots. Check it out and read the reviews before buying. Same complaints about the zipper up the back.

tanyastinson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tanyastinson
cinaynay wrote:These look great and comfy. Does anyone know if they run big? Run small? I want, but need to know the details.

Normally Tevas run true to size in the foot bed. The only area of real concern would be the boot shaft if you have well-developed calves. That said, This was posted on Zappos regarding these lovlies.

" The Teva Afton is a lovely looking stylish boot. The circumference at the top of the boot seems accurate. The tread is decent. There are definitely some problems with this boot though. Even though the circumference at the top is accurate the boot tapers sharply in the calf area to a very narrow ankle. This constricts mid calf and causes a buckling of the leather near the ankle. This then rubs uncomfortably on the ankle area. Also the zipper up the back of the boot further complicates this because it is very stiff and puts even more pressure on the ankle area. The leather is very soft though and seems to be able to stretch after some breaking in. The softness of the leather can also be a drawback though, as it scuffs extremely easily. It seems like this boot was designed for a woman who is very tall and has a very narrow calf so if you fit that description then this may work for you. I ordered a half size above what I normally wear and that seemed to give me the right fit in the foot area of the boot."

jbgsu2004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbgsu2004

How do I cancel my order? I just read a lot of posts that talk about how the zipper rubs the back of the heel and makes wearing the boot very uncomfortable.

ThunderThighs wrote:Our general policy is defects only. Here's the relevant FAQ. (Also the next section in the FAQ.)

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
jbgsu2004 wrote:How do I cancel my order? I just read a lot of posts that talk about how the zipper rubs the back of the heel and makes wearing the boot very uncomfortable.

While CS will do their best to cancel an order if possible, we release orders every couple hours. This is to speed up shipping. These are shipping from an FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) warehouse so the order has likely already been released for processing.

(From above.)

I'm just hanging out, really.

slm9951

quality posts: 14 Private Messages slm9951

Would love these boots but need a wide!!

alexelli

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alexelli

I'll just order a half size up, I'm addicted to boots and these will certainly help feed my addiction! Has anyone ever worn heels? They're never comfortable yet we buy them... sacrifice people, sacrifice for the name of fashion!

buchera

quality posts: 1 Private Messages buchera

Why is this even under "SportWoot!" to begin with? What sport uses these boots?

magoosan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magoosan
micaelaanna wrote:What is the "return policy" if these don't work out?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
buchera wrote:Why is this even under "SportWoot!" to begin with? What sport uses these boots?

Walking.

I'm just hanging out, really.

brendahurley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brendahurley

The sport of looking gorgeous!

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

buchera wrote:Why is this even under "SportWoot!" to begin with? What sport uses these boots?

More Outdoor than Sport, true. Although I think my wife could use them for equestrian. If we owned a horse... and did that stuff.

NoPoopFromU

quality posts: 2 Private Messages NoPoopFromU

I bought these boots even after reading the flawed reviews. I must say I am THRILLED with them. I think I have thicker calves, but the shaft (he he he, (shaft))seems to accomodate my leg just fine. They are comfortable to stand in for long periods. However I did notice around the ankle it was beginning to bother me because of the bunching. Nothing that a cotton ball or something to soften the boot against my ankle will work. Teva makes a great product & I would highly recommend!