WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Crosman Airsoft Stuff

You can use these things to shoot paper targets. That's pretty much all we feel like we can say at this point.
Crosman official site



Quality Posts


inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Is there anything missing from your Airsoft collection in here?

I'm just hanging out, really.

anonymoushero


quality posts: 2 Private Messages anonymoushero

MOAR AIRSOFTS PLZ

PhilCarr


quality posts: 3 Private Messages PhilCarr

You need a tactical vest, come on woot! Gotta have something to carry extra BBs... Also, anything worth having... The shotgun might be kind of cool... Sorry, my adult airsofter (milsim) is taking over. It's all fine stuff for kids. Really, though, tactical vests help you carry your stuff around, and helps the kids get into it by letting them dress up a little.

inkycatz wrote:Is there anything missing from your Airsoft collection in here?



inhaliburton


quality posts: 0 Private Messages inhaliburton

A bullet proof vest for your kid to wear in the likely event that some crazy will think it's the real thing.

adamjorange


quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamjorange

Why is there no shipping to Illinois?

As far as I know only Chicago and a couple other cities restrict Airsoft, not the entire state.

hehthuryo


quality posts: 36 Private Messages hehthuryo

That face mask is scary enough to just wear around the house and scare the dogs with. My chihuahuas will love it.

nammyczc


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nammyczc

is it opposite day? did the gun bans not happen?

takethemeatbridge


quality posts: 10 Private Messages takethemeatbridge

For the modders out there, cheap and easy full auto mod for the pistol. Careful with the Buckyballs, though, because they are super dangerous.

http://youtu.be/SVDRWIrsUVw

Any one else read Cracked?

warpirate


quality posts: 1 Private Messages warpirate

ERmagahhhd Assault WEAPONS!!!!

bpowers5833


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bpowers5833

I am buying 3 of the R39s. It has a detachable magazine, pistol grip and collapsible stock, therefore making it a VERY DANGEROUS TOY...It is only a matter of time before these will be outlawed! Stock up!!

mkdr


quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr
thumperchick wrote:



now that's a quality post if I ever saw one...

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

ckeilah


quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

I got shot with one of these once. They are ASSAULT WEAPONS!!! BAN THEM!!! :-P

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

Joshua714


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Joshua714

Yeah... these things may be fun until some one get nervous & shows up with real guns. Not good toys for kids.

David

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Joshua714 wrote:Yeah... these things may be fun until some one get nervous & shows up with real guns. Not good toys for kids.



Which is why each sale says:

Warning: Airguns and airsoft guns are not toys and are recommended for use by those 16 years of age or older. Adult supervision is required. Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. Do not brandish or display your airgun/airsoft gun in public. It may confuse people and it may be a crime. Police and others may think an airgun/airsoft gun is a firearm. Do not change the coloration or markings to make it look more like a firearm. Buyer and user should conform to all laws governing the use and ownership of their airgun/airsoft gun. The person handling the airgun/airsoft gun and anyone nearby should always wear protective eyewear. Read all instructions before using. Always use care and shoot safely.



FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

inhaliburton


quality posts: 0 Private Messages inhaliburton
ThunderThighs wrote:Which is why each sale says:

Warning: Airguns and airsoft guns are not toys and are recommended for use by those 16 years of age or older. Adult supervision is required. Misuse or careless use may cause serious injury. Do not brandish or display your airgun/airsoft gun in public. It may confuse people and it may be a crime. Police and others may think an airgun/airsoft gun is a firearm. Do not change the coloration or markings to make it look more like a firearm. Buyer and user should conform to all laws governing the use and ownership of their airgun/airsoft gun. The person handling the airgun/airsoft gun and anyone nearby should always wear protective eyewear. Read all instructions before using. Always use care and shoot safely.



All good reasons to not let your kid have one. But nobody is listening...

mombot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mombot

Next time, why don't you just decline to sell something you don't agree with philosophically, or delay if you have the "too soon?" feeling. I am a big fan of this site and your usually funny snarky comments, but your unfunny opinion and distaste for the product comes through loud and clear. I am also a fan of Airsoft products and would be purchasing if you offering something I didn't already have.

jeffgoldst


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffgoldst

Why don't you ship airsoft guns to NJ? They are legal here. You can buy them in stores with no restrictions. There are some Loco in the Coco politicians that want to change that but they haven't been successful.

gravityisweak


quality posts: 27 Private Messages gravityisweak
Joshua714 wrote:Yeah... these things may be fun until some one get nervous & shows up with real guns. Not good toys for kids.



Please take note of the international orange paint on the tips of airsoft guns. Remove them at your own risk.

skinnermm


quality posts: 1 Private Messages skinnermm

Even though I am a filthy godless anti-gun liberal, I also have a son who enjoys all things firing.

Has anyone used the 'shotgun' or seen it in action? I guess I can't really wrap my mind around how it operates.

beelzebubba29


quality posts: 1 Private Messages beelzebubba29

What is the advantage of getting an Airsoft gun vs. just a regular BB gun?

marcwason


quality posts: 0 Private Messages marcwason

I'm pretty damn sure these aren't officially licensed by the USMC. We aren't in a habit of doing that.

ghostofdavid


quality posts: 11 Private Messages ghostofdavid
marcwason wrote:I'm pretty damn sure these aren't officially licensed by the USMC. We aren't in a habit of doing that.



You would be wrong.

But I appreciate your service, Marine.

http://marinesairsoft.crosman.com/ammo

You know what they say, it's a new Army... err... Marines.

Suck it, Trebek.

xdavex


quality posts: 15 Private Messages xdavex
marcwason wrote:I'm pretty damn sure these aren't officially licensed by the USMC. We aren't in a habit of doing that.



Thank you for your service.
I like this page better:
http://marinesairsoft.crosman.com/armory

xdavex


quality posts: 15 Private Messages xdavex
beelzebubba29 wrote:What is the advantage of getting an Airsoft gun vs. just a regular BB gun?



Other than the main difference of appearance with the guns - airsoft being more like replicas of real firearms, one shoots plastic BBs and the other shoots metal BBs farther and with more velocity.

edit- helpful link perhaps:
http://www.airsoft-guns-gas-electric-spring.com/airsoft-vs-bb-guns-differences-comparison-air-gun.html

dave17


quality posts: 2 Private Messages dave17
nammyczc wrote:is it opposite day? did the gun bans not happen?



Do you even know what a gun is?

dave17


quality posts: 2 Private Messages dave17
Joshua714 wrote:Yeah... these things may be fun until some one get nervous & shows up with real guns. Not good toys for kids.



I'm betting that has never happened,and won't either.

takethemeatbridge


quality posts: 10 Private Messages takethemeatbridge
dave17 wrote:I'm betting that has never happened,and won't either.



Not to bum everyone out, but it does happen, with alarming regularity.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1855490/posts

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/09/28/nyregion/officer-shoots-boy-holding-a-toy-gun.html

http://laist.com/2010/12/18/teen_shot_by_lapd_pellet_gun_mistak.php
http://www.kcra.com/Boy-With-Toy-Gun-Nearly-Shot-By-Sacramento-Police/-/11798090/12645538/-/bprjroz/-/index.html

pinchecat


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pinchecat
takethemeatbridge wrote:Not to bum everyone out, but it does happen, with alarming regularity.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1855490/posts

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/09/28/nyregion/officer-shoots-boy-holding-a-toy-gun.html

http://laist.com/2010/12/18/teen_shot_by_lapd_pellet_gun_mistak.php
http://www.kcra.com/Boy-With-Toy-Gun-Nearly-Shot-By-Sacramento-Police/-/11798090/12645538/-/bprjroz/-/index.html



hmm...those occurred in NY and CA...which both have firearms restrictions beyond those imparted by the feds. i'm not sayin', i'm just sayin'.

ranscobia


quality posts: 2 Private Messages ranscobia

All three Stinger airsoft guns here have good reviews. I already own a Stinger P311 that is very accurate,reliable and can put a hole in a pop can at 30 feet with .25 BBs. They are called Stingers for good reason. In for one shotgun and one pistol. These will be great for CQB where an AEG airsoft would be too much power.

MachGoGoGo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MachGoGoGo

3 times in the last 19 years? That is alarmingly regular.

takethemeatbridge wrote:Not to bum everyone out, but it does happen, with alarming regularity.



PhilCarr


quality posts: 3 Private Messages PhilCarr

Three inner-barrels, you filthy lib! Kidding. About the filthy lib, no three inner barrels. So when your son works the action by pumping the gun, it compresses the spring and loads the BBs into each barrel to be fired. They make them up to 5 barrels. The shotgun is the only offering here worth buying. I used to play competitive adult airsoft, and the shotgun is the only thing from this sale that would've shown up at one of our games.

skinnermm wrote:Even though I am a filthy godless anti-gun liberal, I also have a son who enjoys all things firing.

Has anyone used the 'shotgun' or seen it in action? I guess I can't really wrap my mind around how it operates.



takethemeatbridge


quality posts: 10 Private Messages takethemeatbridge
pinchecat wrote:hmm...those occurred in NY and CA...which both have firearms restrictions beyond those imparted by the feds. i'm not sayin', i'm just sayin'.



MachGoGoGo wrote:3 times in the last 19 years? That is alarmingly regular.



Those are just the first three I found on Google. Further search turns up incidents in Florida, Colorado, Virginia, and Ohio, just in 2012. There have been incidents in Tennessee, Mississippi, and one this year already in Missouri.

Toy guns that look like guns may cause someone to get shot by someone because it looks like a real gun. I'm not advocating restrictions on these, but people need to use some common sense and educate their kids when buying these toys.