WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Adidas Training Gear

OK, so you're trying to get in shape. Have you got your cones yet? No?? What about your agility discs? Listen, there's no way you could possibly achieve your fitness goals without this stuff. I mean, of course you have a weighted vest, but...WHAT???
Adidas official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ROGETRAY wrote:All this stuff looks pretty enticing to anyone who likes to workout at home. The weighted vest, however, what's that good for?!
I'm just hanging out, really.

luke975

quality posts: 13 Private Messages luke975

I posted a link to amazon the last time the hurdles were being sold for $20 with free shipping there. And you're still selling them for $25?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0088A0E50/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

I always did like yardsales.

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

You can make your own reaction ball at home, you just need a kick ball and a tubby kid who likes to sit on things. In school our PE balls were always shaped weird because of that, whether we wanted it or not.

migelito

quality posts: 9 Private Messages migelito
inkycatz wrote:All this stuff looks pretty enticing to anyone who likes to workout at home. The weighted vest, however, what's that good for?!

as you lose weight, the weight vest can be added to make sure you're still burning the same number of calories, or it can serve the same purpose as hand or ankle weights, but for core exercises instead.

schwinnking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schwinnking
inkycatz wrote:

Weighted vests offer additional resistance while exercising , walking , jogging etc. stimulate muscles, heart. A compact piece of equipment for added resistance even while doing housework, yard work, think about it weights that you don't have to pick up already there.