WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The Great Out-Of-Doors

Don't be daunted by the great outdoors. Yes, you do have to get out of your front door to experience them, but that's not as difficult as it sounds. Here's our foolproof guide: (1) Wipe your bedewed palm on your pants to achive maximum friction, (2) grasp the door handle, (3) turn the door handle, (4) open. You're outdoors! 

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I'll be honest, I'm not the outdoorsy type. Last time I went camping, I carried in an armload of quilts for padding and my pink suitcases filled with clothes. That was 20+ years ago.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lildetroitmama

quality posts: 9 Private Messages lildetroitmama

I have 4 of the ALPS camp "stools" and use them all the time. They make awesome little beverage (or tablet) tables next to lawn chairs.. I've even used them inside with indoor furniture (like tiny TV trays) if having a crowd over. Small, and lightweight.. I love them! One of most used purchases I've made.. especially for "camping" gear.

popang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages popang

I washed one of my sleeping bags and it torn apart at the seams. I'm within the 90 day warranty...how do I reach American Trails to get a replacement? I didn't find a website for them.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

popang wrote:I washed one of my sleeping bags and it torn apart at the seams. I'm within the 90 day warranty...how do I reach American Trails to get a replacement? I didn't find a website for them.

I couldn't seem to find their website/warranty either.

Please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be able to assist you in finding a solution.