WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Ray Lewis is retiring after this season. What do you think?
  • 11.4% - He’ll be missed. He was the ultimate warrior on the field. 228
  • 9.7% - I hated watching him play against my team, but he has my respect. 195
  • 38.5% - You guys know he straight up killed some dudes, right? Not metaphorically; it was, like, with a knife. Why does everyone seem to have forgotten that? 773
  • 40.4% - I have no idea who Ray Lewis is or what the word “football” means. 812
2008 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

Now when he kills someone, he won't get off as easy.

CaviMike

quality posts: 6 Private Messages CaviMike

I didn't know who Ray Lewis was but he sure doesn't play football, he plays handegg.

Personal info is personal.

klstrader

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klstrader
CaviMike wrote:I didn't know who Ray Lewis was but he sure doesn't play football, he plays handegg.

What kind of 'Muricans would we be if we didn't take stuff from other cultures and make it dumber?

lmensor

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lmensor

I saw a shirt at the ocean this past summer that said "Guns don't kill people, Ray Lewis kills people."

sephcm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sephcm
lmensor wrote:I saw a shirt at the ocean this past summer that said "Guns don't kill people, Ray Lewis kills people."

That should be a Woot t-shirt. I'd buy one.

emagic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emagic

It's funny cause it's true.

CaviMike wrote:I didn't know who Ray Lewis was but he sure doesn't play football, he plays handegg.

mdkopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkopper
lmensor wrote:I saw a shirt at the ocean this past summer that said "Guns don't kill people, Ray Lewis kills people."

I like it, I like it....ha ha haaa

fes

quality posts: 7 Private Messages fes

Not only did he and his entourage kill some dudes, they killed Atlanta nightlife. It's never been the same since that Super Bowl weekend.

natalieug

quality posts: 11 Private Messages natalieug

Not to mention his 6 illegitimate kids with 4 different women.
http://www.faniq.com/blog/Athletes-With-Illegitimate-Kids-The-Comprehensive-List-Blog-17243

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
natalieug wrote:Not to mention his 6 illegitimate kids with 4 different women.
http://www.faniq.com/blog/Athletes-With-Illegitimate-Kids-The-Comprehensive-List-Blog-17243

I don't see it anyone's place to impugn someone's character for having children outside of wedlock, especially a grown adult who can support those kids.

Especially when there's that whole murder thing.

thunar123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thunar123
ChronoSquall14 wrote:I don't see it anyone's place to impugn someone's character for having children outside of wedlock, especially a grown adult who can support those kids.

Especially when there's that whole murder thing.

Seriously. The guy stabbed two people to death, then paid one of his "entourage" to take the fall so he could advance to his NFL career. Who cares how many children he's fathered, in a just world, he would be coming up for his first parole hearing right about the same time he'll be being voted into the Hall of Fame in the real world.

dyaballikl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dyaballikl
sephcm wrote:That should be a Woot t-shirt. I'd buy one.

I'd drop $12 on that!

tonymontana444

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tonymontana444

emmitt!!!

dapplefield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dapplefield

Ray Lewis didn't kill anyone you dumb Brony.

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

Lots of pro athletes have craploads of kids, that's not a big deal. He has fathered many children, and he even paid millions in punitive damage to the mother and baby of one of the guys he stabbed to death. So I guess he likes kids well enough.

jon4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jon4
klstrader wrote:What kind of 'Muricans would we be if we didn't take stuff from other cultures and make it dumber?

I'm almost certain my taxes are paying for your woot purchases. Shouldn't you be occupying something for attention?