2%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

fishshapedethylbenzene

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fishshapedethylbenzene

One of these balls (in a different brand) has been my office chair for nearly a year now, and I *love* it. My back wasn't liking my normal chair, and googling brought me to a few people who said a bouncyball felt much better, so I tried it out.

Not only does my back not hurt when I get home, but I can bounce and roll at my desk. ^_^

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

How's this fit into your New Year's resolutions? Did you make New Year's resolutions?

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KevOKC

quality posts: 5 Private Messages KevOKC

What is the weight of the gloves? I bought different brand ans it came with 1 pound gloves and I want 2-4 pound gloves for a better workout. If I knew what size they are I would buy it. The one pound gloves where a joke. Could wear them all day and not feel a good workout. Add a buy more weight ans it would be perfect.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
KevOKC wrote:What is the weight of the gloves? I bought different brand ans it came with 1 pound gloves and I want 2-4 pound gloves for a better workout. If I knew what size they are I would buy it. The one pound gloves where a joke. Could wear them all day and not feel a good workout. Add a buy more weight ans it would be perfect.

Looks like they're the same 1 lb gloves; the features say "Each glove gives you 1 lb. of extra resistance for faster shaping and toning of the upper body".

------------------
I Bet on Sky

t42vek20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages t42vek20

Looks like this size is for 5'9"-6'2".
Exercise ball diameter Person's height

45 cm 5' and under
55 cm 5'1"– 5'8"
65 cm 5'9"– 6'2"
75 cm 6'3"– 6'7"
85 cm 6'8" and taller

tatterbits

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tatterbits

I would love to get one of these as I have been working out for 2 years now.. but storage is an issue.. I live in a really small condo... not to mention the dimensions mentioned above seem to be too big for my height.. I am 5'2". The weighted gloves have intrigued me though.. wonder if I can incoporate them into my afternoon jogs while holding a semi frozen water bottle..

thegeekbenni

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thegeekbenni

I bought this exercise ball (same brand, color, size) last time it was offered here and it's exactly like the one I used when I was in physical therapy for back issues. I'm 5'6" and it's just the right height for me to sit up straight with my feet flat on the ground. I haven't actually tried the exercises from the DVD yet, so it might be a little big for that, but it's perfect for doing the exercises I learned in PT. Also makes a good chair!

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

?Weight limit on the ball?

Looked through the description and the stats and didn't see one listed.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
fishshapedethylbenzene wrote:One of these balls (in a different brand) has been my office chair for nearly a year now, and I *love* it. My back wasn't liking my normal chair, and googling brought me to a few people who said a bouncyball felt much better, so I tried it out.

Not only does my back not hurt when I get home, but I can bounce and roll at my desk. ^_^

It's also an awesome tool to use with people with Autism/Aspergers. My son LOVES the ball we currently have and I have to fight him for it.

I am looking at getting a second to use as my office chair because I have been having back issues. I use the one at home when I work from there, and it helps tremendously!!

erinnstreeter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages erinnstreeter
MommaBeary wrote:?Weight limit on the ball?

Per walmart's listing, this is "burst-resistant," which typically means it will deflate slowly if punctured (instead of instantaneously like a popped latex balloon) to prevent injury to someone sitting on it. Some burst resistent balls support up to 300 lbs, others up to 600 lbs.

pukiswife

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pukiswife
MommaBeary wrote:?Weight limit on the ball?

From Gaiam's website:
"5. What is the weight limit on the balance balls?

Gaiam Balance Balls stability balls are appropriate for a body weight of up to 300 lbs."

http://life.gaiam.com/article/top-10-balance-ball-exercise-ball-stability-ball-faqs