WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Gordini: He gloves me, he gloves me not...

Well it's pretty obvious who wears the gloves in your family: EVERYBODY! Or at least they will once you quit readin' and start buyin' these Gordini gloves and mittens.
Gordini official site

Quality Posts

computermd82

quality posts: 26 Private Messages computermd82

Sweet, the gloves I missed during the Woot-Off are back!

Happy New Year!!

Woot Shirts I Own!

"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

Hans17

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hans17

Have any men purchased the colored fleece gloves for women? If so, how do they fit?

ivanivanovich

quality posts: 24 Private Messages ivanivanovich

Is there a size chart? I looked but couldn't find one.

jhatcher982

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jhatcher982

I purchased these brown leather gloves just prior to Christmas. I do not recommend them, even at this price. They run very large in terms of sizing and the fleece on top is so thin that it does not provide any protection or warmth. The leather portion is quite nice.

peterchan77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peterchan77

I'm in for a pair of the down mittens for my son.

Does anyone know if the down insulated mittens actually have the Heatrap pocket/feature? The picture of does not clearly show a pocket for the hand warmer.

Just wondering..

•Features AquaBloc® Heatrap®

cupcakelazers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cupcakelazers

I bought the ladies down mittens when they were selling a few days before Christmas and they seriously blow my mind. As a life long Texan who now has to deal with terrible Boston winters, I couldn't be happier! They're warm, dry, and super comfy, and they have nice grips on the palms so you don't become completely useless like with other mittens.

As far as the sizing, they do run a little on the big side. I have chubby non-ladyish ogre hands, and the mediums are a good fit with a bit of room to wiggle.

emontgo1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emontgo1
ivanivanovich wrote:Is there a size chart? I looked but couldn't find one.

Sizing Chart http://gordini.com/products/sizing

bigshtank

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bigshtank
ivanivanovich wrote:Is there a size chart? I looked but couldn't find one.

Look under specs.

nichca3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nichca3
cupcakelazers wrote:I bought the ladies down mittens when they were selling a few days before Christmas and they seriously blow my mind. As a life long Texan who now has to deal with terrible Boston winters, I couldn't be happier! They're warm, dry, and super comfy, and they have nice grips on the palms so you don't become completely useless like with other mittens.

As far as the sizing, they do run a little on the big side. I have chubby non-ladyish ogre hands, and the mediums are a good fit with a bit of room to wiggle.

I'm thinking of buying these but was wondering if these mittens have finger lining or if it's just two pockets inside (one for thumb, the other for the rest).

cupcakelazers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cupcakelazers
nichca3 wrote:I'm thinking of buying these but was wondering if these mittens have finger lining or if it's just two pockets inside (one for thumb, the other for the rest).

No finger liner... just the standard pocket and thumb set-up.

taxwizard

quality posts: 8 Private Messages taxwizard

Even after looking at Gordini's website, I can't find the Men's Leather/Fleece anywhere on the website for pricing/additional information for comparison. Can anyone link to this item on their site ?

dreconus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreconus

I am also very interested in the Leather/Fleece mens gloves. any extra information would be greatly accepted. I am currently on the fence.

edit: found a link

$30 - Basic Description

http://www.rei.com/product/838937/gordini-leather-and-fleece-gloves-mens-2011-special-buy

i have not read the whole page, but i hope this helps.

happymaria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages happymaria

some of them are so lovely and i will take some as new year gifts for my friends' children.