WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Actual Sports Crap

We sell a lot of stuff on Sport.Woot that has little to do with competitive or noncompetitive sports of any kind. Watches? Sunglasses? But check it out, here is a sale full of crap you would actually use to play a sport of some kind. Enjoy it while it lasts, folks.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

When the zombies arrive, what sport accessories here will best prepare you for survival?

I'm just hanging out, really.

purplefeather

quality posts: 8 Private Messages purplefeather
inkycatz wrote:When the zombies arrive, what sport accessories here will best prepare you for survival?

Unless those zombies have a fatal weakness to golf, I don't see anything that could help. Unless that bat bag comes filled with aluminum bats?

fluidj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fluidj

Will the Endura Cool keep my balls cool & dry?

paulprogrammer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages paulprogrammer

Actual sports crap on sport.woot? What's next? Actual kids crap on kids.woot?

That doesn't sound very appealing.

sachindhar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sachindhar

Bought one last time in XL, and found the box cut open and empty outside.

Sucks they're our of bigger sizes.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
sachindhar wrote:Bought one last time in XL, and found the box cut open and empty outside.

Sucks they're our of bigger sizes.

I hope you contacted support@woot.com about this! (And clearly whoever delivered it.)

I'm just hanging out, really.

michaels1715

quality posts: 9 Private Messages michaels1715

I would like to state that the "Rawlings fleece pullover" are NOT fleece! They are made out of a material that reminds me of the sport jerseys - like the ones people wear to games that have their favorite player's number on it. They are not even close to being like fleece!

mikeypeavy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mikeypeavy

what is this? I need stuff for sports that I still actually play...

like Madden 2013, NCAA Football 2013, FIFA 2013...

DaZoneRanger

quality posts: 44 Private Messages DaZoneRanger

I bought three of the Court Grip, previously. Used it a couple of times so far and it wasn't very helpful on the courts I was playing on. It helps if the court is clean, but if it's dusty, then forget about it.