WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Sled it snow, sled it snow!

You know what stinks about snow? It's so slippery. But you know what's awesome about snow? It's SOOOO slippery!!! And that means, with only a sled and a little help from gravity, you can achieve speeds unimaginable. Gravity is available for free anywhere there's a hill. Sleds, on the other hand, you gotta buy. FROM US!

IceHaus151

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IceHaus151

These exact same sleds I got at Walmart for $19.99. This really isn't a deal

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

IceHaus151 wrote:These exact same sleds I got at Walmart for $19.99. This really isn't a deal

Which ones? I don't see the Hydroslides on their site. We're on par for the AirWalks (the ones they have in stock).

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Slip sliding away, slip sliding away. You know the nearer your destination, the more you slip sliding away.

Which one is your preference for sliding away?

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mattica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattica
ThunderThighs wrote:Which ones? I don't see the Hydroslides on their site. We're on par for the AirWalks (the ones they have in stock).

I can't verify that it's the same "exact" one but Wal-Mart by me is selling them for 19.99 too!