WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Great Deals For Small Or Large Feet

Tragically, we have no shoes for Bigfoot in this sale. Please don't think poorly of us. It's just that he usually goes barefoot anyway, we didn't think they'd sell. LOOK, A COMPANY HAS TO MAKE HARD DECISIONS SOMETIMES, OKAY? All you other non-Bigfoot types will probably find your size below.

Quality Posts

whirly22

quality posts: 18 Private Messages whirly22

How would some of the Callaway golf shoes work for casual wear? I have no idea what to expect.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Could some of you wonderful wooters share information on how these fit - true to size, run small, big, narrow, wide, etc?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

housttx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages housttx
ThunderThighs wrote:Could some of you wonderful wooters share information on how these fit - true to size, run small, big, narrow, wide, etc?

Mizuno wave creation 12 is my favorite shoe of all time. It is made for a high arched foot and a runner who needs stability/ support . I am skinny but I am a "heavy" runner so these work great for me. Secure fit in the heel and they open wide towards the toes. True to size.

Just wish woot didn't discriminate us normal size foot people!

meanjoeira

quality posts: 4 Private Messages meanjoeira

Let's see some fifteens next time, people. Step up your game.

smoss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smoss

You're killing me, Woot. If there are only two sizes available in a certain style, then list that. I'm tired of clicking through 15 pairs of shoes just to find that you never had my size in the first place.

irinarasp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irinarasp

I am assuming these Mizuno's are all men's sizes. Correct?

dvddynamix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dvddynamix

Once again, wasted time looking through all these shoes only to be disappointed.

takethemeatbridge

quality posts: 10 Private Messages takethemeatbridge
smoss wrote:You're killing me, Woot. If there are only two sizes available in a certain style, then list that. I'm tired of clicking through 15 pairs of shoes just to find that you never had my size in the first place.

Seconded. Maybe even a "Small Sizes" in the title. Or maybe replace the snarky mouse-over snippets with the sizes initially available.

djcro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djcro

clicked...every...Mizuno...box...

There's got to be an easier way!!!!!!

greyfade

quality posts: 2 Private Messages greyfade
whirly22 wrote:How would some of the Callaway golf shoes work for casual wear? I have no idea what to expect.

Terribly.

Golf shoes are meant to be worn on the green. They're usually spiked or studded.

-- greyfade

stringali

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stringali

Seriously woot.......what a waste of time. I looked at each pair......size selection is a disgrace. How many size 17 and 18 do you know
How about a normal size 10, 10.5 or 11? You should also make a search by size
...not by each shoe. Then the let down would be quicker and LESS frustrating. I have purchased many items in the past, this is a waste of time!

spacefox

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spacefox
smoss wrote:You're killing me, Woot. If there are only two sizes available in a certain style, then list that. I'm tired of clicking through 15 pairs of shoes just to find that you never had my size in the first place.

I second the motion.

parkcm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages parkcm

since when is 7 large or small
Very disappointed. Not a single small size. Must I wear children's?!?!?

talon4x4

quality posts: 1 Private Messages talon4x4

Size 17 and 18?!? What the heck is that!! I would have to guess that less than 1% of the population wears a size like that. And what are the chances that those people also play golf. Unless of course the people buying these sizes are trying to compensate for something.