WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Sports Crap

Think of it more as a "carefully curated collection of Sports equipment" and less of a "hastily-thrown-together-hodge-podge-of-crap-we-didn't-sell-out-of-last-time."

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

That's a random assortment of crap.

Who can give me a one to two sentence story starter using 4 or 5 of those items.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Kelsennel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Kelsennel

I can attest to the Geigerrig and the Stanley bottles at least.

The Geigerrig is a damn tough bag with a great hydration system, I don't have this model, mine is a Geigerrig 1200 and it's awesome. I've used it camping, hiking, and even traveling (It's a surprisingly good bag as a carry-on if you remove the hydration pack, which is a piece of cake). I've even taken the hydration system out and stuck it in my expedition pack for a 9 day hike on the Appalachian Trail. The accessories are great for it, the inline filters are about $30 and work to filter 50+ gallons of water while you drink it. Do get.

The Stanley bottles are pretty nice, the mouths are huge, the loop on the cap is handy for a carabiner to attach to just about anything. Be warned though there is absolutely no insulation, cold drinks will freeze your hands, hot drinks can, will, and have burned hands...mine in particular. For $4 they're well worth the price.

devin000

quality posts: 2 Private Messages devin000

anyone know anything on these sleeping bags? MSRP on Amazon is $65

charliecarroll

quality posts: 104 Private Messages charliecarroll

Well, the poker set was only $24.99 on a 12/24 woot off. I can't justify paying $35 for it now.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

charliecarroll wrote:Well, the poker set was only $24.99 on a 12/24 woot off. I can't justify paying $35 for it now.

There was no 12/24 Woot-off. Do you have a link? I'm not seeing that price anywhere on our end.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders