WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

How Do You Pronounce 'Teva'?

Throw everything you thought you knew about Teva out the window (if what you thought you knew about Teva was that they only make sandals [Because they also make shoes {But If what you thought was that Teva makes quality footwear of all kinds, don't defenestrate that information.}]) 
Teva official site

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Gatzby wrote:You there! What's the worst thing you've done to a pair of shoes?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ilta

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ilta

It's pronounced Teh-vah. It's the Hebrew word for "nature". It drives me absolutely bonkers when people call them "Teevahs".

http://www.dictionary.co.il/view.php?topics=h1003&offset=18&limit=1

comma

quality posts: 12 Private Messages comma

[uhg'-lee]

calculush1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages calculush1

We are in 'Merica, so we will speak 'Merican!!!

It is TEE vuh :p

I've owned Tevah women's hiking shoes before and loved them. I think after 3 years the sole split on me and i threw them away, but other than that, they did me well.

p.s. I didn't know the name was hebrew, that's kinda beautiful. I will be adjusting accordingly

math is music

confusedemmy

quality posts: 22 Private Messages confusedemmy

I dunno about ugly, but my mush flip-flops are soooo comfy, I have to buy these.

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr
confusedemmy wrote:I dunno about ugly, but my mush flip-flops are soooo comfy, I have to buy these.

I was thinking the exact same thing!!

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

mkkalb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mkkalb

Hmm... How much "give" do you think these would offer to a gal with wide feet? I've worn my Teva strappy sandals to death, because there's enough room to work with given the straps. Plus the arch support on the sandals are PHENOMENAL. How's the arches on these??

aliusa

quality posts: 7 Private Messages aliusa

Where are these shoes made? And where is the teva corp. headquarters?

spacefox

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spacefox
aliusa wrote:Where are these shoes made? And where is the teva corp. headquarters?

I bought some red Teva sneakers from Woot about 6 months ago, maybe longer... Just checked the tag and sadly those were made in China. Boo. Per Wikipedia, Teva sport sandals is owned by Deckers, based in California. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deckers_Outdoor_Corporation

Roxenka

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Roxenka

Teva utterly killed the Alps sandals, which I loved, & I will never buy from them.