WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Warmers to Keep You Warm

Never be seduced by a smooth-talking crooner with a spiked drink telling you it's too nasty to go outside again! With these various warmers, you'll have eliminated at least one excuse for your promiscuity.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

I guess you could put hot dogs in mittens, too. But mittens always struck me as more of a lunch meat carrier.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

calculush1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages calculush1

What material are the gloves made of?

They look like glittens (gloves + mittens = glittens) but I can't really tell from the photo

math is music

techstorm

quality posts: 3 Private Messages techstorm
calculush1 wrote:What material are the gloves made of?

They look like glittens (gloves + mittens = glittens) but I can't really tell from the photo

I own a pair of the black HotHands Mittens. I bought them last year at Bass Pro right before deer season opened.

I'm not 100% sure about the material but I imagine they are a blend of polyester and some other synthetic material.

Think of them as thick gloves inside a mitten. The extra piece that covers the back of your hand is to keep the hand warmer from burning your fingers.

I've sat in a tree stand in late December with no need for hand warmers with these things on.

myfester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages myfester

I am SO bummed! I'm a gal with small feet. So the big guy socks don't feet well, and uncomfortable because the heel comes halfway up my ankle. I really can use these. Guess I'll have to check out their website :p

myfester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages myfester

Ba Humbug! They don't come in girl sizes. Not a Merry Christmas for me. Thanks Woot! ;0P

bolts

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolts

I got 40 pairs of little hotties hand warmers at costco for 8 bucks!

3 body warmers also were included.

The feet ones were something like $13 I believe for less than 40 pairs..

bigmommajo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigmommajo
bolts wrote:I got 40 pairs of little hotties hand warmers at costco for 8 bucks!

3 body warmers also were included.

The feet ones were something like $13 I believe for less than 40 pairs..

Was thinking about that too, but the reviews on them were bad. Those warmers were notorious for going out within 2 hrs.

mom2hapakids

quality posts: 14 Private Messages mom2hapakids

These had good reviews on Amazon. I also contacted the manufacturer to ask about shelf life. I was thinking to include these in an emergency kit at home and some for the car for Winter. The manufacturer says the shelf life is 4 years from date of manufacture. Each warmer is stamped with a date.

wallyyates

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wallyyates
calculush1 wrote:What material are the gloves made of?

They are made of 100% polyester and the liner has 40 grams of Thinsulate.

wallyyates

bigmommajo wrote:Was thinking about that too, but the reviews on them were bad. Those warmers were notorious for going out within 2 hrs.

Costco carries Little Hotties brand that's made in China. HotHands are made in USA and are much better quality.

wallyyates

myfester wrote:Ba Humbug! They don't come in girl sizes. Not a Merry Christmas for me. Thanks Woot! ;0P

Size 9-11 fits ladies shoe size 5 1/2 - 10 1/2