12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

philkessle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages philkessle

kznny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kznny

Seems good for walking the dog in the winter. In for 2.

ugomona

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ugomona
philkessle wrote:Previously Sold On 12/12/2012 for $9.99 (Woot-Off)
Previously Sold On 12/11/2012 for $9.99 (Woot-Off)
Previously Sold On 12/3/2012 for $9.99

Killjoy!
(JK, of course!)

birry

quality posts: 2 Private Messages birry

I bought this to use with my motorcycle helmet. Just take the speakers out of the beanie and mount them into your helmet with some Velcro (mine's a Shoei RF-1100, and it has pre-formed depressions that fit these perfectly). They work great, and are a lot cheaper than dedicated in-helmet speakers (and they keep you out of trouble - a lot of places outlaw listening to headphones while operating a vehicle. Mounting them to the inside of the helmet makes them speakers. w00t!)

dhardmon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhardmon

Are the headphone of good quality?

msjvd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages msjvd

Is this washable? What happens when it gets dirty?

cabby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cabby

What?

only 3 comments and black already sold out

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
msjvd wrote:Is this washable? What happens when it gets dirty?

The hat is washable and not connected to the headphones. There are inserts inside of the hat that you stick the headphones in.

I bought one in the woot-off as a christmas gift for my husband, I'm worried though because he's hard to please... For those of you who have bought these and used them, what do you think of the quality of the headphones? There are very few reviews of these on Amazon, and they contradict each other. I'm also worried about the size of the beanie, his head's on the smaller side and in the package it looks like it may be pretty big. Any input would be greatly appreciated, so I'll be able to give it to him/hide it and sell it on ebay with confidence.

gfreek12000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gfreek12000

How long is the cord?? Anyone??

keepontruckinbs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keepontruckinbs

I got this in the woot-off, the speakers sound as good as any $20 earbuds. Unlesss you have a problem with separate earbuds and a beanie I'm pretty sure you could just go that route. I'm hoping to wear this under my helmet where I have been struggling with keeping earbuds in position. It seems pretty nice now that it is too cold to ride but it could get pretty warm in the summer.

The cord is 4' and disconnects at the hat too which is nice.

jatoha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jatoha

I bought these last time around and I like them a lot. I enjoy listening to music while running, but earbuds are a safety issue if you can't hear what's going on around you. With these, you can adjust where the speakers rest. I adjust them direct behind my ears and then I can hear ambient noise as well as my music.

It comes with an extension cord that will allow the mp3 player to be placed in your pocket. The extension cord has a built in microphone which is nice because I use the extension cord on a different pair of headphones I have for skypeing.

Sound quality? I'm probably not the best person to ask because I am not at all picky about sound. It sounds fine to me, no buzzing or anything.

jatoha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jatoha

I measured the cords. The smaller cord is around 3 inches long. The extension adds approximately another 45 inches.

hobartlane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hobartlane

Bought these last time. Sound quality is fine for me. The cord has a little button about halfway down, and if you press it once, it pauses. Double tap it and it skips to next song, even if ipod is on lock mode. If you are on the fence, I'd recommend it. Only problem is the size. I bought one for me and one for my wife - too big for me. Will def be too big for her. Basically there is a slit in the hat where the headphones slide into. I'm thinking about slitting one of her hats and sliding the headphones in.

Hobart Lane

innerlude

quality posts: 0 Private Messages innerlude

In for 3 as gifts. I know they will end up moding these in the end.

trickpony2s

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trickpony2s

I bought one of these a few weeks ago from here and I will say that #1 you better have a small head for it to fit and #2 it will not keep your head warm (unless maybe while working out). #3 the phone mic is way too low for it to be useful.

efiore

quality posts: 1 Private Messages efiore

I bought one at the woot-off and, for the price, I am very happy with it. The speaker/headphone quality is fine for me but the hat is quite big. I am very small and didn't expect a perfect fit but really only works for me if I put my favorite winter running hat on OVER the cap. I could not run in the cap on its own because it is not tight enough to keep the speakers in place. I'm still rather satisfied because I like the fact that my iPod clips onto the hat and keeps the wire-drama to a minimum amid layers of winter clothes for running. Hope this helps.

I bought one in the woot-off as a christmas gift for my husband, I'm worried though because he's hard to please... For those of you who have bought these and used them, what do you think of the quality of the headphones? There are very few reviews of these on Amazon, and they contradict each other. I'm also worried about the size of the beanie, his head's on the smaller side and in the package it looks like it may be pretty big. Any input would be greatly appreciated, so I'll be able to give it to him/hide it and sell it on ebay with confidence.[/quote]

efiore

quality posts: 1 Private Messages efiore
k4th3r1n3 wrote:The hat is washable and not connected to the headphones. There are inserts inside of the hat that you stick the headphones in.

I bought one in the woot-off as a christmas gift for my husband, I'm worried though because he's hard to please... For those of you who have bought these and used them, what do you think of the quality of the headphones? There are very few reviews of these on Amazon, and they contradict each other. I'm also worried about the size of the beanie, his head's on the smaller side and in the package it looks like it may be pretty big. Any input would be greatly appreciated, so I'll be able to give it to him/hide it and sell it on ebay with confidence.

I bought one at the woot-off and, for the price, I am very happy with it. The speaker/headphone quality is fine for me but the hat is quite big. I am very small and didn't expect a perfect fit but really only works for me if I put my favorite winter running hat on OVER the cap. I could not run in the cap on its own because it is not tight enough to keep the speakers in place. I'm still rather satisfied because I like the fact that my iPod clips onto the hat and keeps the wire-drama to a minimum amid layers of winter clothes for running. Hope this helps.

senpai71

quality posts: 2 Private Messages senpai71
birry wrote:I bought this to use with my motorcycle helmet. Just take the speakers out of the beanie and mount them into your helmet with some Velcro (mine's a Shoei RF-1100, and it has pre-formed depressions that fit these perfectly). They work great, and are a lot cheaper than dedicated in-helmet speakers (and they keep you out of trouble - a lot of places outlaw listening to headphones while operating a vehicle. Mounting them to the inside of the helmet makes them speakers. w00t!)

Same for me. They work perfectly. Happy biker

gunnar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gunnar

Has anyone received theirs. Supposedly mine shipped on the 23rd but according to the tracking number it hasn't left Phoenix yet?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gunnar wrote:Has anyone received theirs. Supposedly mine shipped on the 23rd but according to the tracking number it hasn't left Phoenix yet?

It seems like it should have shipped out by now. Could you please email support@woot.com for assistance. Please include your woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders