WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Frozen Yoga: Yoga Deals in December

Advanced yoga is a great way to meet lithe, beautiful people wearing the greatest invention in pants technology in the world while toning muscles. Beginners' yoga is a great way to realize what terrible shape you're in as you break a sweat and run out of breath just by stretching.

Quality Posts

bransonboyds

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bransonboyds

The cover pricing on this the "Living Arts Yoga Brick - Purple" item shows the "retail" price for this @ $7.99 and it's listed on the site for $9?!? What's the deal woot? Were the web-monkey's typing upside-down today? That's a 13% markup.

meanjoeira

quality posts: 4 Private Messages meanjoeira
bransonboyds wrote:The cover pricing on this the "Living Arts Yoga Brick - Purple" item shows the "retail" price for this @ $7.99 and it's listed on the site for $9?!? What's the deal woot? Were the web-monkey's typing upside-down today? That's a 13% markup.

In fairness, if you look at the blurb closely, it does say that it's a negative 13% savings.

jonni87

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jonni87

I recently ordered the kettlebell kit and was a bit disappointed with the purchase. The kettlebell package came to me open and I immediately knew it was a product return. Color me surprised that the item had never been "refurbished." The kettlebell is dirty as if it sat on someone's floor collecting dust before it was returned. The dvd package was sealed but I don't think it was the original package seal. The dvd case had a big hole in the upper left corner. However, there are no surface scratches on the dvd, so that was good. I should have done my search on amazon prior to purchasing from woot because it is cheaper at amazon since I have amazon prime ($14.96). My bad.

emberry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emberry

Is the yoga brick priced incorrectly? 13% off $7.99 doesn't give me $9. Shouldn't the 'sale' price be less than the regular price? the price on amazon is regularly $7.99.

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59

Can anyone recommend one of the two yoga mats? I know one is thicker than the other but can't find reviews of either mat.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
emberry wrote:Is the yoga brick priced incorrectly? 13% off $7.99 doesn't give me $9. Shouldn't the 'sale' price be less than the regular price? the price on amazon is regularly $7.99.

Working on getting that fixed! No one said there would be MATH today.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Baboodiot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Baboodiot
inkycatz wrote:Working on getting that fixed! No one said there would be MATH today.

*taptaptap..."

How much longer?

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

I bought the Fitness Basics Yoga mat in the woot-off. Fitness Basics are dirty liars, the description says "extra thick 5mm" but it's not. It seemed like the regular thickness so like a freak I measured, it's 3mm. It's not a mistake by Woot or anything, it says on the paper insert that came packaged with the mat that it's supposed to be 5mm. Scoundrels!

Despite it being about half as thick as they said it would be, it's squishy and does what it's supposed to and seems durable so far, so it's still a steal for 8 bucks.

Baboodiot

inkycatz wrote:Working on getting that fixed! No one said there would be MATH today.

I gave up, but then thought I should check again just now - still no change..?? :p

vmforrest

quality posts: 9 Private Messages vmforrest
Baboodiot wrote:I gave up, but then thought I should check again just now - still no change..?? :p

And 18 hours later, still $9. Well, maybe they'll get it right next time they post them for sale, since clearly they won't be selling today...coal.

Baboodiot

vmforrest wrote:And 18 hours later, still $9. Well, maybe they'll get it right next time they post them for sale, since clearly they won't be selling today...coal.

And, seven or eight hours later than that, I feel dysfunctional for checking again... Like that girl who thinks "maybe this time it'll be different..!"

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Baboodiot wrote:And, seven or eight hours later than that, I feel dysfunctional for checking again... Like that girl who thinks "maybe this time it'll be different..!"

Come here and let me give you a hug. Will that help?

No? Well, it's fixed now anyway.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Baboodiot

ThunderThighs wrote:Come here and let me give you a hug. Will that help?

No? Well, it's fixed now anyway.

Thanks, though ouch about the "fix"! I kept checking back because I thought the price might go lower... where does a plain yoga brick cost as much as this new list price?!?

I just checked amazon and gaiam and see no reason why this should be this much - this seems to be at best a couple dollars off of an $11 plain block, like at gaiam, and amazon has whole kits including blocks for $27-ish...

I'm a little bummed I kept checking back, honestly. If I may suggest it, next time maybe you can offer a lower price/block if you sell them in pairs?