WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Gordini Gloves and Mittens

Your hands, they need help. They need protection from the cold. They need to be covered, to be embraced. They need gloves. That's why we're selling gloves. Also, to make money.
Gordini official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Gatzby gets real with this straight up question:
"The most important question is, which one of these is best for making snowballs?"

... now I have to go stare at the gloves and figure it out, pardon me.

I'm just hanging out, really.

michael2255

quality posts: 5 Private Messages michael2255

A serious upgrade from wearing socks on my hands!

PoAng

quality posts: 4 Private Messages PoAng

Is there a sizing chart for the gloves/mittens?

I looked on the website but it just says "Small", "Medium", and "Large" with no measurements.

outer78

quality posts: 13 Private Messages outer78

Sure wish there was a Men's size in the mittens

whiterabbitmuse

quality posts: 1 Private Messages whiterabbitmuse

REI is also selling these gloves and they have sizing guide for gloves. http://www.rei.com/product/838943/gordini-polar-fleece-gloves-womens-2012-overstock

PoAng wrote:Is there a sizing chart for the gloves/mittens?

I looked on the website but it just says "Small", "Medium", and "Large" with no measurements.

vmforrest

quality posts: 8 Private Messages vmforrest

I got these last time and they are HUGE...order a size down from what you measure!

jelliebaby

quality posts: 11 Private Messages jelliebaby

I ordered (and have already received!!) the ladies mittens with down/feather filling. I have a large hand and the large fit me well. I tried them out this evening in the blustery, snowy weather and finally! my fingers are *warm* when driving. Also, they have a drawstring at the wrist in addition to the velcro closure to snug them.

Thanks for the quick ship - in time for the drastic drop in temp.

Fizyx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fizyx

I live in Fairbanks, Alaska, and use a pair of Gordini's cold-weather gloves. They've been fantastic for me! (Although I still layer gloves when it really gets chilly :P) I don't see any of their heavy duty gloves, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the brand based on my experience with them. Quality gloves at good prices.

squeaks321

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squeaks321

washing instructions?