WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Want Golf Stuff? Then you golf it!

Here are the facts: we are a sporting goods store. Golf is a sport. Ergo, we sell golf stuff. Did we use "ergo" correctly there? Once again, we're a sporting goods store, ergo, we're not sure if we used "ergo" correctly.

Quality Posts

andrewburke

quality posts: 1 Private Messages andrewburke

These are actually a good buy. The refinish may chip away and peel off, but they play just like a new pro v1/x. The chip of the finish doesnt change much of anything about the ball flight and they still stick on the green like a dream when hitting from range or chipping. You dont feel the sting of losing a 4 dollar brand new ball in the water and get the same benefits of the new ball.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Any reviews between the two bags? Getting the right bag can be a hard decision, and I know we've got a lot of golfers around here!

I'm just hanging out, really.

jsteed8

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jsteed8

Pro V1x

I purchased these on Thursday, December 7th and received an email on Saturday, December 15th stating that they could not fulfill my order.

They were on the main Sport.Woot item yesterday. Now they are back in the "extra item" portion of Sport.Woot.

How can my order not be fulfilled, but they are continuing to offer this item for sale?

Woot has yet to respond to my inquiry I sent on Sunday and then again on Monday when the item showed up as the main Sport.Woot.

Just wanted to provide an FYI to all of you that may expect the Pro V1 or Pro V1x balls as they may not be able to fulfill your order.

J. Steed

itoaseik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages itoaseik

No circumcision joke in the event title? I'm out.

jkirkc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jkirkc

The SGX-W wifi was $264.00 back in Aug. Now less than $200.00.

I had to send the first one back & the 2nd is not working stellar.

And I paid 30% more than it is going for now?

WOW.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

jkirkc wrote:The SGX-W wifi was $264.00 back in Aug. Now less than $200.00.

I had to send the first one back & the 2nd is not working stellar.

And I paid 30% more than it is going for now?

WOW.

have you contacted SkyCaddie about those issues? it looks like the 90-day warranty is no longer in effect (and i'm assuming you didn't get the add-on 1 yr SquareTrade warranty), BUT maybe they can assist somehow.

regarding the price issue, i can only apologize. that's just an effect of having to stay competitive - especially at this time of year.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jsteed8

PemberDucky wrote:have you contacted SkyCaddie about those issues? it looks like the 90-day warranty is no longer in effect (and i'm assuming you didn't get the add-on 1 yr SquareTrade warranty), BUT maybe they can assist somehow.

regarding the price issue, i can only apologize. that's just an effect of having to stay competitive - especially at this time of year.

Any response to my post above? I have yet to receive a response to my email and it has been 4 business days since I sent my message. I also didn't get a response to my comment when the balls were on sport.woot.

J. Steed

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jsteed8 wrote:Any response to my post above? I have yet to receive a response to my email and it has been 4 business days since I sent my message. I also didn't get a response to my comment when the balls were on sport.woot.

Customer service does not have information on upcoming sales so has no way to know that stock will be coming available soon. Your order was canceled based (I'm assuming) an inventory miscount on the Dec 7 sale.

The buyer then issued a new PO to the vendor for more balls for a new sale.

You can order again from this sale to get the Pro V1x balls.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jsteed8

ThunderThighs wrote:Customer service does not have information on upcoming sales so has no way to know that stock will be coming available soon. Your order was canceled based (I'm assuming) an inventory miscount on the Dec 7 sale.

The buyer then issued a new PO to the vendor for more balls for a new sale.

You can order again from this sale to get the Pro V1x balls.

Thank you for the reply.

I could understand the supply issue, but you sold the item in the woot off on December 10th. I purchased on December 7th and didn't receive the unable to fulfill email until December 15th.

If they were out of stock, how were they sold during the woot off? Did people that ordered on the 10th get their order fulfilled?

J. Steed

aznflow16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aznflow16

hmmm???!!!....received these items and feeling a bit disappointed with the quality. the paint had bubbles, some were chipping already right from the package, some had some definite grooved cuts (scuffs) which I think shouldn't be refinished. ....anyhow, i'll be giving these to my family member who is learning golf as a present. these balls i don't think are legal for play, but for sure are practice balls. there are better balls for this price range and will perform well that are brand new. ...pretty much i got what i paid for. therefore i'll fish for those lost balls on the course, at least they are free.