WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: The NHL is threatening to cancel ALL player contracts, making everyone a free agent. What do you think?
  • 20.3% - Heck yeah! It’ll be like a fantasy draft! 223
  • 7.4% - Nooooo! Don’t let my favorite players leave! 81
  • 6.5% - Huh. Okay. Maybe my team will actually be able to improve. 72
  • 39.2% - I’m that super annoying person who doesn’t care about hockey but gets butt-hurt if there’s not a poll option for me. 432
  • 26.6% - None of this matters until they start playing games. 293
1101 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Lister22

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Lister22

I am a Flyers fan, and I realize they are one of the teams that thrive under the current agreement. I wonder how something like that would affect them? I like the players they have and it would be weird if the league started back up with a whole new set of players. I am sure other people would feel the same about their team.

omomma

quality posts: 1 Private Messages omomma

Let's Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

I haven't followed hockey in years, but I think the first option would be totally cool.

Another fantasy option that would be fascinating to watch would be to pay everyone "scale" and randomly assign players to the teams by lottery. In fact, do that in all sports.

moose123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moose123

None of this matters. Period.

ardubu

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ardubu

Let them eat cake.

If you want, you pay...
But, if you need, you pay more!