WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Recently a couple of your favorite Woot staffers (along with your single least favorite) headed out into the wilderness to test some of Sport.Woot's inventory -- and their own mettle -- against Mother Nature's fury. And over the next few weeks and months, we'll be doling out the resultant footage in a series of product demo videos and camp-themed "Happy Snacking" installments on Sport.Woot.

That's right, periodic videos on Sport.Woot! Soon there will be no page in the whole of the expanding Woot network where you'll be safe from these crummy videos! We're leakin' out all over!

Oh, and speaking of "leaking out all over," we have a disclaimer: That burger wasn't really nine pounds. It just felt like it in the video team's colon.

natediggadoggity

quality posts: 1 Private Messages natediggadoggity

I'm excited for these videos! Those short clips looked pretty funny. I'd really appreciate it if y'all started putting playlists on your YouTube channel though. It'd make browsing your channel much easier.

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

It's a good idea.

billspeer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billspeer

I'm an avid backpacker and am really looking forward to these!

lordhep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lordhep

waiting for camping advice.......

jnelson203

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jnelson203

Canned cheese in your camelback.. That's just gross, maybe because I didn't think of it HO! HO! HO!