WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bright Lights, Regardless of City Size

The best flashlight is the one you have on you when you need it. So eliminate the risk and ensure you have a flashlight on you at all times!

Do you think I'm f---ing with you? ALL. TIMES.

Quality Posts

jonathanluu2

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jonathanluu2

Shoot. Was hoping there would be an ICON flashlight in there.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
jonathanluu2 wrote:Shoot. Was hoping there would be an ICON flashlight in there.

We'll be sure to send that bright idea along. How do these compare?

I'm just hanging out, really.

tickledtrout

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tickledtrout

"The low beam is more powerful than many other flashlights, shining 287 lumens more than 400 feet for up to 28 hours"

Then just under that it says the low beam is 150 lumens. Hmmm

danjreed

quality posts: 8 Private Messages danjreed

Got the T7 175 Lumen deal last week.

Its pretty fantastic.

WAY.. WAY bright, very solid, well made.. picking a few up for stocking stuffers.

dersquisher

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dersquisher

I have another LED Lenser flashlight and also must say that it is really well made. And I love the focus system -- I bought a Fenix recently which doesn't have any focus system and while the rest is great, it only seems like "half" a flashlight to me because of that.

bkarlan

quality posts: 46 Private Messages bkarlan

Thanks Woot, I grabbed the Tac light last time and enjoyed it. This time I just grab one of each so I can compare for myself.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse..." - John Stuart Mill

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Regarding the title of this woot, I have to say the book was a lot better than the movie (nothing against Michael J. Fox).

------------------
I Bet on Sky

drummingcraig

quality posts: 10 Private Messages drummingcraig

In for one of the T7's. Seems to have good reviews and the price is good, especially considering I had a $5 coupon which was expiring today. Wife will probably try to beat me with it when it shows up, but fortunately for my cranium its not very big.

So are we gonna kick it - Gonna kick it woot down - Gonna break it all down - Gonna kick it woot down!

dfunkmaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dfunkmaster
bkarlan wrote:Thanks Woot, I grabbed the Tac light last time and enjoyed it. This time I just grab one of each so I can compare for myself.

Thinking about getting the TAC. Wondering if the T7 is a lot better...$9 dollars better?

jonathanluu2

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jonathanluu2
inkycatz wrote:We'll be sure to send that bright idea along. How do these compare?

No worries, I appreciate it though inky. I believe ICON closed up shop around October/November time.

J.Volt

ShaggyF

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShaggyF

Anybody know what the overall diameter of the Tac Torch is at the lens? The only specs I can find list length and weight.

Thanks,

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ShaggyF wrote:Anybody know what the overall diameter of the Tac Torch is at the lens? The only specs I can find list length and weight.

Thanks,

Someone answered this in the sale a while back on Pop.Woot:

adrmschwer wrote:I just measured mine, circumference is a little over 4 inches, 4/3.14159= 1.2732 inches diameter.

BTW, I took the measurement right in the middle of the handle, where the label for the flashlight is.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

wootforthestars

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootforthestars

WAY overpriced!Yesterday,I bought an awesome 1200 lumens flashlight,charger,and two rechargeable batteries for 25 bucks at Meritline.
I buy all of my flashlights there.

drummingcraig

quality posts: 10 Private Messages drummingcraig

Just got my Lenser T7 and it is awesome!

Build quality & feel are superb, includes two sets of batteries (one set installed and a second spare set), and man it is the brightest compact LED flashlight I have ever owned. I know you can get plenty brighter, but I don't want to spend that kind of cash.

This is a great light for the money.

So are we gonna kick it - Gonna kick it woot down - Gonna break it all down - Gonna kick it woot down!