WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Going Outside: An Expected Journey

Whether a band of dwarves shows up at your doorstep seeking adventure, or your friends just decide to go away for the weekend, you'll be prepared for any adventure. Although we had a tough time finding a supplier of glowing swords and magical rings, but we managed to get most everything else you might need for your once-in-a-weekend adventure. 

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

As someone who is taking an expected journey to a movie line later, is that camp seat something I'm going to wish I had while sitting on the hard pavement, or can I do better?

I'm just hanging out, really.

digitalurbancamo

quality posts: 18 Private Messages digitalurbancamo

Does anybody have any info on these poles? Really thinking of giving them a shot for this price.

teevoo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages teevoo

Anyone know the dimensions of the carry bag for the Slumberjack Big Cot?

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

Wenzel 36451 Dragonfly 12' x 12' Dome Screen Gazebo

Today's Woot
+ $89.00 + $5 Shipping
**Woot price including shipping beats next best price (Amazon) by $31.04

Walmart = $130.10 + Ships Free
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wenzel-Dragonfly-12-x-12-Screenhouse/15111457

Amazon = $125.04 + Ships Free
http://www.amazon.com/Wenzel-36451-Dragonfly-Screen-Gazebo/dp/B004LZ7W7Y

Camping World = $134.99 + $9 Shipping
http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/wenzel-dragonfly-backyard-shelter/60370

**NOTE**
All dealers and prices listed come from a random web search using google. Your own search may find other vendors and/or prices.

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll
digitalurbancamo wrote:Does anybody have any info on these poles? Really thinking of giving them a shot for this price.

Not a thing! I have searched all over the web and the only reference that comes up for them points back here to WOOT. You can give it a try or maybe someone else can and come up with something but I got ZERO info on them. Sorry

kehylehr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kehylehr
digitalurbancamo wrote:Does anybody have any info on these poles? Really thinking of giving them a shot for this price.

I bought them last time around. Not bad for the price. Adjust to a range of user heights, although my impression is that this particular brand adjusts from super-short to moderately tall. It does not appear that these would accommodate the very tall - there doesn't seem to be enough length. I could be wrong here - a tall person ought to have long arms and not need much more length than what I am using. I don't know how to evaluate this. I personally prefer the usual, more loose, wrist straps, but that said - you're not gonna drop these, they're secure. I would recommend these for the person with poor balance just starting to walk for exercise, say physio rehab or obese. For fitness walkers, these still might be a decent intro to how it feels to use poles but I would suspect that person would then want to progress on to a different style. The tips accommodate "Exer-striding" and "Full ROM Fitness Walking." These are not the tips made for "Nordic Walking" but you can still get a feel for it with these poles.

Hope this helps.

olabner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages olabner

Can either of these sleeping bags be zipped together to make a double bag?

FlySaab

quality posts: 4 Private Messages FlySaab
teevoo wrote:Anyone know the dimensions of the carry bag for the Slumberjack Big Cot?

According to this Amazon review, it 8"x8"x41"

http://www.amazon.com/review/R177L4WX5PISBJ

teevoo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages teevoo

Just received my Slumberjack Big Cot. Setup was pretty fast and simple which is good because it didn't come with any sort of directions. The carry bag seems sturdy/durable.

My main complaint is that the cot cover is EXTREMELY saggy. For a weight capacity of 350 lbs (I weight about 125-130 lbs), laying on the cot already depresses the center to the point that I can feel the support legs. The cover touches the support approximately 2/3 of the way into the V-support in the middle. If it stretches out anymore, I will end up sitting directly on the support, which doesn't sound very comfortable.