WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Suck on Some SIGG Water Bottles

The best part of a SIGG water bottle is when you're coming home from your walk in the evening and it's dark outside and it's kind of spooky so you imagine a scenario in which a mugger approaches you but you totally just brain him with your bottle and the *PING!* sound in your head is so satisfying you start to wonder what it would sound like in real life. No? Just me?
SIGG official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I have a SIGG water bottle and enjoy this brand's durability (bought ages ago, elsewhere, probably paid more). What do you think? (Or are you here to stock up on cleaning tabs?)

I'm just hanging out, really.

Mystic2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mystic2

Why is there a card here on the caps page? I thought they were only going to be on main woot items???????? This isn't even a woot off item!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Mystic2 wrote:Why is there a card here on the caps page? I thought they were only going to be on main woot items???????? This isn't even a woot off item!

What card?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

runnerfrog13

quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13

Was there an answer to the question asked when the tops were in the sellout.woot plus sale?:

The description sounds like the lids are for regular bottles but the dust covers are for kid's size?

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23
runnerfrog13 wrote:Was there an answer to the question asked when the tops were in the sellout.woot plus sale?:

The description sounds like the lids are for regular bottles but the dust covers are for kid's size?

I had answered on the other page but these sports style tops will fit on almost any size Sigg bottle. Sigg makes an Active style sports top and a Kids style sports top. The Sigg bottles that hold more liquid and have a sports top usually come with the Active lid and the kiddie Sigg bottles with animals on the side usually come with the Kids top but both fit on any size Sigg bottle (except the wide mouth but that's a less common style).

I've found the differences in the Active & Kids style tops to be minimal and we really just use which ever top is less expensive. I haven't seen that one is better than another. This is an excellent price of all of these Sigg products. We have a bunch of Sigg bottles in all sizes and I always grab more of the tops when they sell them here. Under normal use, they are pretty sturdy but little kids can break the lids on the tops when they drop a lunch box or turn their Sigg bottle into a projectile so I always have extra tops on hand.

Bottom line, these tops sold here will fit on any of the bottles sold here except possibly the Wide Mouth. Hope that helps!

hehthuryo

quality posts: 37 Private Messages hehthuryo

Honestly, these SIGG bottles are no better than ones you can buy at a dollar store for $1 a piece. Exact same build. I have tried both and for the price of one of the SIGGs you can buy almost a dozen of the generics and still get the same thing.

There is a thin layer of insulation on the inside of the SIGGs and that's the only difference I found.

maplecrochet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maplecrochet

Anyone else find it ironic that there's a lovely Canadian Sigg bottle for sale yet it you won't ship it to Canada? Hmmm?

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee

are the cleaning tablets really any different from polident ?

that's what I used to clean bottles.
Ok, so there may be a little minty flavor left, but if it's just water it's rather refreshing.

just wanted to know..

grassynoel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages grassynoel

Besides the different colors on the bottle tops, the picture shows two different styles - the kind you twist to open/close, and the ones you have to push down after twisting to drink (difficult for toddlers).

I guess that's going to be random which one(s) you get?