0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lichme

quality posts: 2940 Private Messages lichme

roysta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roysta

How long is that cord? I'd want to use this with my phone in my pocket...?

craigthom

quality posts: 63 Private Messages craigthom

I don't get it. They give you a knit hat, but then they use black for the cord instead of white. They give hipster points, then take them away.

zxinfinity

quality posts: 18 Private Messages zxinfinity
craigthom wrote:I don't get it. They give you a knit hat, but then they use black for the cord instead of white. They give hipster points, then take them away.

Really?

depeeps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages depeeps

Think they would be better if they had a built in mic as well. This would be awesome for phones.

natejackson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natejackson

^^ "Built-in microphone for use with iPhone®, BlackBerry®, and other mobile devices"

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
roysta wrote:How long is that cord? I'd want to use this with my phone in my pocket...?

I was wondering that too. It doesn't say, but in the picture it looks very short. I think you'd have to buy a connector for it, which sucks. I was hoping to use this as a stocking stuffer for my husband, oh well.

mattseguin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattseguin
depeeps wrote:Think they would be better if they had a built in mic as well. This would be awesome for phones.

Reading the description, it does include an in line mic.

fishnerd.com

k4th3r1n3

craigthom wrote:I don't get it. They give you a knit hat, but then they use black for the cord instead of white. They give hipster points, then take them away.

I thought hipsters wore wool caps?

trav0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trav0

Anyone have any idea about sizing? I've got a pretty big noggin....

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

Check through all the pics. The blue and white caps come with white cords.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
k4th3r1n3 wrote:I was wondering that too. It doesn't say, but in the picture it looks very short. I think you'd have to buy a connector for it, which sucks. I was hoping to use this as a stocking stuffer for my husband, oh well.

Scroll through all the pictures. The last 4 show a longer cord.

richg0404

quality posts: 2 Private Messages richg0404

I'm wondering about sizing for my big melon too.

So the ear pieces are inserted into the beanie somewhere near your ears ? Does anyone have any idea how the sound is ?

edit: found this review on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgaV__lS1xg

winnie71

quality posts: 1 Private Messages winnie71

It is huge, pulled down, the speakers are at my neck, and they slide all over. Not recommended.

byrdvt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages byrdvt

The price does take into account that you'll look like "that S.T.A.R.S. mirror guy" in the gym :o) Will look OK outside running... but indoors??? hmmm.

k4th3r1n3

mjc613 wrote:Scroll through all the pictures. The last 4 show a longer cord.

Praise Wootjeebuz, it comes with a connector. In for one.

briannanoob

quality posts: 7 Private Messages briannanoob

When I was short on cash in college, I sewed two beanies together and made a sports bra. Saved a lot of money and was a big hit on the volleyball team. The musical feature of these is an added bonus so I may do it again.

nstar9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nstar9

I've owned a similar hat/earphone system before. The flat earphones never stayed put over my ears, instead slid around my head. Really, is there any reason why you couldn't tuck in some earbuds under a hat?

Joeldude

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Joeldude

I'll take the speakers and mount them in my moto helmets and use the cap as a rag or spare for the Jeep.

How's the sound in these?

Muah Hah Hah Hah Hah Haaaaaaaaa!

neveraging

quality posts: 3 Private Messages neveraging

um, so this beanie, does it have anything to do with helping keep your head warm, say running around outside? Or is it exclusively for wearing on an indoor rowing machine?

GH

Joeldude

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Joeldude
neveraging wrote:um, so this beanie, does it have anything to do with helping keep your head warm, say running around outside? Or is it exclusively for wearing on an indoor rowing machine?

Nooooo.... The instructions forbid use with a rowing machine! Only exercycles are permitted... maybe weight training but never rowing machines.

Muah Hah Hah Hah Hah Haaaaaaaaa!

rmattingly05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmattingly05

Got a few of these last time, cord has extention on it so it can either be short if you have clip on mp3, or long if you put in pocket. Its actually a great beanie and worked great for running in cold and i have big head and fits good. overall great product for price...
oh and sound is good in it too, speakers dont move around when running.

anamara

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anamara

I am pretty tiny and I need something to keep my head warm when the cold comes soon.

Any idea if this would be a good fit for smaller heads and if it would prevent that awful feeling of ears about to fall off?

Ozzie2191

quality posts: 52 Private Messages Ozzie2191

Argh, I just bought one of these for 30 last week as a gift.

**Witty signature fail**Out of cheese error**Redo from start**

jundaj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jundaj

Thanks for the breakdown! And thanks even more for saying you used it in the cold outside not at the gym. I could even go for around the house, but Please Please nobody wear this on the treadmill or lifting weights at the gym like the promo video I thought it was a joke, but its not. I promise you will sweat a lot more and look ridiculous.