WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

A PILE OF SHOES FOR YOU TO BUY

YOU COULD PUT THEM ON YOUR FEET, OR YOU COULD PUT THEM ON YOUR HANDS AND USE THEM AS GLOVES, OR YOU COULD WEAR THEM AS A HAT, OR YOU CAN JUST HAVE THEM AROUND TO THINK ABOUT! THAT'S THE GREAT THING ABOUT SHOES: THEIR VERSATILITY!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

How about sharing your expertise on sizing and comfort on some of these styles? Remember to mention which ones you're talking about so we don't have to play Twenty Questions.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ascurlock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ascurlock

Aww yeah! Time to get myself a couple of pairs of Creations, one of the few running shoes out there that seem to have eliminated the occurrence of my shin splints.

chipgreen

quality posts: 197 Private Messages chipgreen

If you're a male who wears anything between a size 8 and 15 you can pretty much just move along, nothing to see here....

chuckmc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chuckmc
chipgreen wrote:If you're a male who wears anything between a size 8 and 15 you can pretty much just move along, nothing to see here....

Two pairs of 14s!

natehoekstra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natehoekstra

It would be helpful, Woot, to add a function to display shoes available by size. I don't have all day to click through each shoe to see if they're available in a size I can actually wear.

alknowles

quality posts: 3 Private Messages alknowles

I'm assuming that the creations are men's shoes? I get horrible shin splints and another user mentioned that they seem to go away with these. Can someone verify so that I can order the correct size since I'm a woman.

dvddynamix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dvddynamix

Once again!!! shoes that don't fit the common man. Waste of time!!

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

natehoekstra wrote:It would be helpful, Woot, to add a function to display shoes available by size. I don't have all day to click through each shoe to see if they're available in a size I can actually wear.

I agree and am waving that flag for our IT brothers to see.

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

alknowles wrote:I'm assuming that the creations are men's shoes? I get horrible shin splints and another user mentioned that they seem to go away with these. Can someone verify so that I can order the correct size since I'm a woman.

They are Mens, but my wife has a pair and loves them. She wears a size 8 in womens athletic, but a 7 in Mens Mizuno Creations.

Hopefully that helps. If you live in the Dallas area, swing by the HQ and I'll let you try on a pair!

sausageballs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sausageballs

If you need golf shoes for a child or a Sasquatch, Woot has got you covered!

chipgreen

quality posts: 197 Private Messages chipgreen
natehoekstra wrote:It would be helpful, Woot, to add a function to display shoes available by size. I don't have all day to click through each shoe to see if they're available in a size I can actually wear.

Exactly, that's why I posted the warning above after spending a good deal of time looking at every men's shoe offered and not finding a single one available in my size.

rmcmahon001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmcmahon001

Bought a pair of the Patagonia Men's Lantic a few weeks back. Great shoes. Thinking of getting another pair for back up.

jhmz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jhmz

speaking as a shoe fetishist, those are all very ugly. golf shoes are fun, tho. wear them to a dance club.

benferrell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages benferrell

Really enjoyed the rollover text to each item. Bravo to whoever did that.

alknowles

quality posts: 3 Private Messages alknowles
newfiepage wrote:They are Mens, but my wife has a pair and loves them. She wears a size 8 in womens athletic, but a 7 in Mens Mizuno Creations.

Hopefully that helps. If you live in the Dallas area, swing by the HQ and I'll let you try on a pair!

Wish I did live in Dallas but I'm freezing in Wisconsin ;)

I'm a 9.5 in women's shoes so I'll see if I can't find an 8.5 since it seems like they run one size bigger. I have very narrow feet with a high arch.

swirlind

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swirlind

I received the pink Patagonia shoes as a gift recently. They are super supportive and comfortable. I am obviously a bit of a zombie bait, as I had been running in Nike's before, but these are like a glorious gift from the heavens. Or just my boyfriend.

pogutz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pogutz

WOMEN's MIZUNOS!!! Please!!!!
the guys have all the luck.....