WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Trampoliiiiiiiines!

Back when you were a kid, trampolines were an exhilarating mixture of aerial showmanship and constant risk of major bodily harm. These days they've improved on the original "deathtrap" design by adding protective walls, but it's still almost as fun. Your child may never know what it's like to stare death in the eyes, but will still get that weird falling feeling while trying to fall asleep.  

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I got retro on you here, but I think you can jump in and help figure out how good these trampolines are.

Sport Woot will make you jump, jump...

I'm just hanging out, really.

noahlevin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages noahlevin
inkycatz wrote:
Sport Woot will make you jump, jump...

Wiggity wiggity wiggity whack!

WilfBrim

quality posts: 18 Private Messages WilfBrim

Woot trampolines. And I'm thinking "Wow, what could possibly go wrong."

macleary

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macleary

Bad deal woot. It's 1 penny cheaper from Amazon and free shipping. i.e. Total $5.01 savings.

http://www.amazon.com/Pure-Fun-9002MT-38-inch-Trampoline/dp/B002N5DVGK

carlcampbelljr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages carlcampbelljr

Don't forget, If someone gets hurt on one. Your home owners insurance may deny the claim/cancel your policy and you are out of pocket when the other party sues your butt.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

carlcampbelljr wrote:Don't forget, If someone gets hurt on one. Your home owners insurance may deny the claim/cancel your policy and you are out of pocket when the other party sues your butt.

buzzkill!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

janeenoden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages janeenoden
PemberDucky wrote:buzzkill!

definitely a buzz kill. Amazon has same prices on most all of em. slash the prices 5% more. it makes a difference! still love u woot.

Thank You! Janeen Oden

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Each leap brings us closer to God!

------------------
I Bet on Sky

shikemd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shikemd
janeenoden wrote:definitely a buzz kill. Amazon has same prices on most all of em. slash the prices 5% more. it makes a difference! still love u woot.

Have you all forgotten the Woot Krampus?

http://www.woot.com/blog/post/amazon-woot-and-you-but-mostly-woot

vanevenhoven

quality posts: 22 Private Messages vanevenhoven

buzzkill or not, most people don't realize this. You can lose you savings if the neighbor kid comes over and gets hurt.

buzzkill, maybe. quality post, for sure.

carlcampbelljr wrote:Don't forget, If someone gets hurt on one. Your home owners insurance may deny the claim/cancel your policy and you are out of pocket when the other party sues your butt.

Nursingwoman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nursingwoman

ER Nurse…..so many people get hurt on these damn things. Like my Dad said "if god would have wanted you to be able to bounce high in the air the ground would be a trampoline and your legs would be springs". Seriously though, I have seen multiple compound fractures, traumatic brain injury and paralysis from "just jumping on a trampoline."

Holly Lynn Poserina