WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Let's Play A...FORE!...Skins Game

Sure, you didn't aim your drive at that jerk Tom McLaughlin, but you didn't exactly do everything in your power to avoid him, either. And that's the true beauty of this game: It allows you to shoot dense, high-projectile missiles at the heads and soft parts of your least favorite people. Just yell "fore" at the last minute, and all is absolved.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Are you golfing over the holidays? Share with us so we can putter around all green with envy...

I'm just hanging out, really.

editorkid

quality posts: 89 Private Messages editorkid

I crossed my legs when I saw the title.

itoaseik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages itoaseik

How does one play such a game, WootBot? Unfortunately, I may not be properly equipped to play thanks to a bit of newborn surgery.

dgb2i

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dgb2i

If anyone is considering the putter, go ahead and order it. Picked one up two weeks ago, and after a few rounds of 18 with it, I couldn't be more impressed. Getting it for $65 shipped vs. $150 retail was nice, too, I guess.

It does include the head cover, as well as three different weights (and the wrench to change them).

chrishendrix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrishendrix

I think, in the description, you meant to call that a pitching wedge instead of a putting wedge. Happy Wooting!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 499 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

chrishendrix wrote:I think, in the description, you meant to call that a pitching wedge instead of a putting wedge. Happy Wooting!

Ahhhhhhhhh, which sale?

bcurtiswx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bcurtiswx

Are these strictly right handed clubs only, or can we purchase left handed clubs?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
bcurtiswx wrote:Are these strictly right handed clubs only, or can we purchase left handed clubs?

Unless specified as lefty clubs, these are right handed clubs. Not because we hate left-handers at all, it's just what we ended up getting.

(Sorry if that's bad news.)

I'm just hanging out, really.

quazzymojo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quazzymojo

Great Value for the putter. Takes a bit to get used to;yet would highly recommend this to all. great Buy. thanks Woot

Michael Dale

franksmith

quality posts: 7 Private Messages franksmith

"Let's Play A...FORE!...Skins Game"

No circumcised guys allowed I guess, I going to sue!