WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Which do you prefer?
  • 34% - Collegiate football 382
  • 46.6% - Professional football 524
  • 19.4% - Video game football 218
1124 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Figit090

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Figit090

there's no none of the above.

BlackCreekBearTRP1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BlackCreekBearTRP1

WHAT?!?
You mean to say that Pee Wee, and High School Football just doesn't cut it over here?
The only Football, that I'm sure that the players still are enjoying participating in, because it doesn't come down to cash in their pockets.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Vibrating table football, FTW!

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

Non-American football, aka soccer.

smcphetrige

quality posts: 2 Private Messages smcphetrige
Figit090 wrote:there's no none of the above.

+1

dwightbowman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwightbowman

European futbol (soccer)

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel

HomerTime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HomerTime

I prefer college football if I am attending in person, pro football if I am watching on television. That is one of the reasons for the NFL's success in the US is because it is a sport that translates so well to TV. It is possibly the only sport that is actually *better* on TV than in person.

smallbigtall

quality posts: 4 Private Messages smallbigtall
HomerTime wrote:I prefer college football if I am attending in person, pro football if I am watching on television. That is one of the reasons for the NFL's success in the US is because it is a sport that translates so well to TV. It is possibly the only sport that is actually *better* on TV than in person.

+100000000000

Rolling Stone had an article a few issues back about the producers in the video booth (really a trailer with a bunch of TVs with the camera shots in it) and how their jobs were so stressful for the benefit of the viewers. Very interesting.

hipster wooter became hipster wooter before amazon thought it was cool

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

My preference is The End Of Football Season, or otherwise known as, The Return of Real Life (until August)

moose123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moose123

None of the above.

compunaut

quality posts: 2 Private Messages compunaut

I don't really watch much football anymore.

The NCAA has completely corrupted itself and the game searching for maximum $$$.

The NFL has twisted the rules to the point where the game is a mere shadow of what was intended. Pretty soon the defense won't even be allowed to tackle - interfers with fantasy scoring. Plus, it's too dangerous.

hippie1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hippie1981

How about "No Football?"

Symbolic2007

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Symbolic2007

Paper football. With little anarchy and metal band logos all over 'em.

Metal is awesome, it's super-powerful and emotional, but at the end of the day we're dudes with long hair and guitars going "RAAAAAR!" -Devin Townsend