zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

maurakid

quality posts: 7 Private Messages maurakid

Great bag. Great price.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

maurakid wrote:Great bag. Great price.

You have it? Can you give a few pros/cons for others?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

biggm28

quality posts: 1 Private Messages biggm28

Good Price...

It has enough space for your cleats, a half dozen balls, tape and a few what-nots. Good size. Had one for about a year before the zippers started to break and lining ripping out.

That is playing 3-4 nights a week plus tournys every other weekend.

If you play 1 or 2 nights a week this is a VERY GOOD BAG for you. If you play a lot, it would still be a good back up to your Boombah :p

Edit
*That is for softball*

doomtothee

quality posts: 48 Private Messages doomtothee

Is there a good pocket on this for my backup steroids?

Woot won't let me have a cool signature

RocRizzo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RocRizzo

Funny, my bats stay in a little house that I nailed to a tree. I don't think that they would feel comfortable in a bag!

"Understanding is a three-edged sword."

rickzilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickzilla

I just bought a similar bag for 3x this price, and I saved about $50 retail on that one. Most of these bags are made rather cheaply anyway these days, and I doubt there is much difference between this and a $100 bag. Almost all of them have complaints about broken zippers and wheels. If it fits your needs, I'd buy 2 and call it a day. Or shell out $150+ and take your chances.

junyo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages junyo

http://www.amazon.com/Louisville-Slugger-Genesis-Baseball-Wheeled/dp/B0021ASVSA

Assuming you don't have Prime, this only saves you a couple of bucks.

kralo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kralo

Love the bag. Bought it as a Christmas gift for my daughter. I must say that I'm really not happy that it is now 5.00 cheaper than when I purchased it less than a month ago and the last poster is correct I could have gotten a better price with my Amazon Prime (free shipping). :-( I guess next time I'll check Amazon before I jump in!

nealkb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages nealkb
kralo wrote:Love the bag. Bought it as a Christmas gift for my daughter. I must say that I'm really not happy that it is now 5.00 cheaper than when I purchased it less than a month ago and the last poster is correct I could have gotten a better price with my Amazon Prime (free shipping). :-( I guess next time I'll check Amazon before I jump in!

Isn't this the same bag in the woot plus deal?

Neal K Bharadwaj

grunyen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grunyen

I am a photographer, and I bought this for about $40 in a sporting goods store. I use it for all my lighting gear. A pro photo lighting gear bag is $300-400. I had a friend who does "cosplay" sew a strap in the middle with button snaps at variable lengths. I use it to strap in all my light stands. I put my roll of gaffers tape, sync cord, umbrella brackets, and wireless triggers in the bottom zip pocket. The top zipped section (at the back, next to the handle) holds my umbrellas and softboxes. Some of them are long, so it doesn't get zipped. I can pull this around behind me and its a piece of cake. If you know anyone who is a semi-pro or learning photographer, I would send them to pick this up.