WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Give Yourself a Patagonia Pedicure

I love the cold, snowy days of winter. Why? Because I don't have to deal with keeping my toenails trimmed and painted or making sure my bunions have been scoured or shaving the knuckles on my toes. I just throw on shoes!
Patagonia official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

A nice chilly winter walk can be enjoyable sometimes... but are these the shoes for the job?

I'm just hanging out, really.

lumpthar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lumpthar

These are my favorite general walking shoes. The Hog Tie/Boaris line of shoes are remarkably durable. I was surprised how well they hold up to everyday use. I am on my second pair (currently the Hog Tie) and I love them.

At first the shoes are stiff and don't quite bend right, but once they break-in, they are very comfortable.

As for the price, it's pretty average for a clearance price. I haven't paid more than $59 for a pair of these.

gina3graces

quality posts: 44 Private Messages gina3graces

Just stocked up on the great Spiro shoes the other night but these pink Patagonia are too cherrylicious to pass up---so in for two more pair.

THANK YOU WOOT FOR THESE AWESOME SHOE OFFERINGS---PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING!

gina3graces

quality posts: 44 Private Messages gina3graces

Super fast delivery of two pair of the hot pink and they are incredible. SUPER HIGH QUALITY AND WHAT A GREAT PRICE POINT TO SCORE THESE AT!!!!