WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Teton Bags and the Backs Who Love Them

Okay so backpacking isn't a "team" sport per se, but you can totally earn some cred for carrying someone else's water bottle or something.
Teton official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Snappy colors. What's in your backpack these days?

I'm just hanging out, really.

pweber310

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pweber310

This has been for sale on Amazon for $12 with free shipping multiple times in the past few years.

adamsm1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamsm1

I ordered this bag in blue for a Christmas gift during the Woot-off. Have already received it. It looks to be of good quality - of course the intended recipient has not yet used it. Good "book-bag" size - not too large not too small.

bacalum

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bacalum

If "Teton" is French for "breast," are these Teton bags funny-looking bras? Makes me wonder what a Teton fanny pack would look like.

When rich or powerful people propose a change, it is designed to make them richer or more powerful.

nemethmic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nemethmic

I bought these on woot. Good bag not giant but definitely big enough for school etc..

Built well and seem very functional. Buy a couple and use them to fill with emergency road supplies and throw it in the trunk in case you break down.

happy with mine as you'll be if you get one or three

javamatte

quality posts: 4 Private Messages javamatte

Staff

Here is the manufacturer's video giving a good look at the Teton Sports BookBag:

slapo12

quality posts: 2 Private Messages slapo12

I can't specifically speak to these particular bags, but as for the Teton brand, while it isn't a super-well known name, I have a larger backpacking backpack (which is listed as one of the top packs on Amazon)from Teton. For it's price, it's surprisingly high quality with a number of features and I imagine this same quality applies to these smaller school bags

bookofjoshua

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bookofjoshua
javamatte wrote:Here is the manufacturer's video giving a good look at the Teton Sports BookBag:

thank you! just what I needed to see!

bookofjoshua

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bookofjoshua
nemethmic wrote:I bought these on woot. Good bag not giant but definitely big enough for school etc..

Built well and seem very functional. Buy a couple and use them to fill with emergency road supplies and throw it in the trunk in case you break down.

happy with mine as you'll be if you get one or three

That's funny, this is exactly why I was buying these. I am building emergency kits for my family for Christmas and I needed something that was easily portable should they need to leave the vehicle to make a shelter or fire. Knowing that it would just sit in the trunk mostly though, I didn't really feel the urge to spend the average $50 or more for a backpack...

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

Just used the bag this weekend and it works pretty well. It is comfortable enough to wear for long periods while walking around with it loaded with random stuff. It is a steal for the price.