WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: You’re at the game, but your team’s getting blown out. Do you leave early?
  • 19.9% - Yeah. If I wanted to endure more failure I’d focus on my own life and stop distracting myself with sports. 206
  • 21.1% - No way. REAL fans stick it out through thick and thin! (PS I’m a Browns fan) 218
  • 38% - No, do you know how much I paid for these tickets?! I’m soaking up every last bit of sporting event I can. 393
  • 21.1% - Yes, but I almost always leave early. It helps to beat the traffic. 218
1035 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

wingedsurfgirl

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl

I haven't been a spectator in many sporting events, much prefer to be a participant, but when I go to cheer on a team or an individual, I'm with them til the bitter end. This year my team SF Giants won the WS, and I skipped the huge parade for fear of my life/being trampled/shot/etc... You know, the usual things that go on when everybody gets too happy... lol.

DarthTagnan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DarthTagnan

<--- Not a Browns fan.

moles1138

quality posts: 8 Private Messages moles1138

---> Browns Fan

spikegirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikegirl

No, seriously, I AM a Brown's fan!

mlegrimm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlegrimm

LOVE the "I'm a Brown's fan" comment!

a04971xx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages a04971xx

Hey!! The Browns aren't the only team that sucks. Any Minnesota team you pick is awful, except the lynx and gopher hockey.

MISRy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MISRy

How `bout them Chiefs!?!

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

Not a Browns fan, but one does have to stick with their team. Never leave early! I've known people who have missed incredible comebacks because they left a game early.

clydaho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clydaho

Color me Browns!

jaferson

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jaferson

I stay, but not way am I a Browns fan...

Bounty of Candy
Speed to First Woot:0m 23.115s
First Sucker:jaferson

villanpc33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages villanpc33

Happily a Galaxy fan, yes thats major league soccer. Soccer is the sport you kick a ball around for 90 minutes. Yes we actually have a league. Yes americans do play it. No you don't get orange slices and capri suns at halftime...