WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Wild Sports NFL Tailgate Toss Tailgating Games

Hey now, ACTUAL branded NFL merchandise? Looks like we're movin' up in the world! Maybe if enough people plunk down for a bean bag set we'll be able to finagle some jerseys or something next time.
Wild Sports official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Who's your team?

I'm just hanging out, really.

Sixela10

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Sixela10

Regarding the Ravens set:
"This is actually a Cleveland Browns set, we just moved it in the middle of the night and gave it a coat of paint." Funny and somewhat true, except Indianapolis is the city who stole the Colts from Baltimore under the cover of darkness. Sure, we then stole the Browns, but I don't remember it being nearly as clandestine...

jdcamp

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jdcamp

These don't look like they meet ACO spec, you'll need to look elsewhere for your sponsored events.

http://www.americancornhole.org/cornhole-rules.shtml

FrostByte

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FrostByte

These seem to be lacking one bag per side based on how I've always played.

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 57 wine 5 shirt 35 sellout 12 kids 27 hh 2 moofi 3 home 7 sport 6
electronics 3 pop 4 tools 2 a&w 4 computers 0 total 167

SColburn

quality posts: 4 Private Messages SColburn

+1 for the Tecmo Bowl reference.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

The comments that go with the teams are priceless! Unfortunately, that will be meaningless to the people playing the game unless they are woot fans.

Wish the price was lower so I could get these for my nephews.

mrhodge

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrhodge

I've played on these before, and they're vastly easier than a home-made wooden board. These have some give to them, so a high-arcing throw will normally just stop wherever it hits--as opposed to a "real" (read: more expensive) board, where the bag will typically slide up the board (to some extent, varying on skill) after landing. The lack of give on those better boards better preserves the beanbag's momentum, making the game a bit harder.

Granted, if you can drain shots like a pro, none of this matters.

bobalooza

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobalooza

The Chiefs set should be severely discounted.

liquidsmoke420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages liquidsmoke420

Im in for one, just because of the Tecmo Bowl Reference!!

Ready! Down! HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT

eamoe11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eamoe11
Sixela10 wrote:Regarding the Ravens set:
"This is actually a Cleveland Browns set, we just moved it in the middle of the night and gave it a coat of paint." Funny and somewhat true, except Indianapolis is the city who stole the Colts from Baltimore under the cover of darkness. Sure, we then stole the Browns, but I don't remember it being nearly as clandestine...

You surely have never been to Cleveland! Art Model was...let's say...less than celebrated.

mcahren

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mcahren

I would consider this to be a portable set, good for taking on the road. The boards are 3/4 the size of official boards.

MOre importantly, there are only three bags (?), and they probably weigh 8oz per, which is half the weight of an official 1# bag.

IMO, that's the biggest drawback to these sets.

bowdogmusic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bowdogmusic

Most importantly...it's called CORN HOLE!!!