WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Are you going to watch football tomorrow?
  • 38.2% - Yes, it’s a family tradition. 421
  • 44.9% - No, I prefer to eat pie. 494
  • 16.9% - Maybe, depends on who’s playing. 186
1101 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

DarthTagnan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DarthTagnan

Flying to Texas to watch football with my best friend for the holidays. :D

ardubu

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ardubu

Going to Sporting Goods Store with daughter to look at hunting rifles! Look out Bambi's Dad!

Ah, the hell with it.

widmer69

quality posts: 14 Private Messages widmer69

Go Skins! Boo cowboys!

hooray beer!

mdkopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkopper

Goooo Dalllls.................

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll
ardubu wrote:Going to Sporting Goods Store with daughter to look at hunting rifles! Look out Bambi's Dad!

After the election I would consider picking up an AR or AK while you still can. And, if you already have one, you may want to consider some extra 20 - 30 rd mags while they are still available too.

circusninja

quality posts: 9 Private Messages circusninja

Football on Thanksgiving? Why even watch it? Detroit ALWAYS looses, and Dallas is around 50% win/lose. Meh.

We used to watch scary movies at my uncle's house. Now that I have a toddler, it is more like cartoons/comedies.

alihave2gv

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alihave2gv
charliecarroll wrote:After the election I would consider picking up an AR or AK while you still can. And, if you already have one, you may want to consider some extra 20 - 30 rd mags while they are still available too.

Yeah you know just in case the dear figure out how to build rifles and start shooting back.