WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Calling All Athl33ts

Tennis! Volleyball! Baseball! Hologram-Wearing! Yes, even tee ball! You ready to play? Because we came ready to play! And a lack of readiness to play on your part indicates possible deficiencies in your character! That's right, we went there! Ha ha! Come take your revenge on the court and/or field! We'll be there whenever you're ready!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Tell us about your favorite sport!

I'm just hanging out, really.

visionep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages visionep

Why is Woot selling these scam bracelets again?

I guess diluting your brand is a fun and unprofitable pastime for your new management.

I went to look for an e-mail address to complain and found a patronizing page that says. "We love to hear from our disgruntled customers" Then proceeded to not provide an e-mail address to actually send a complaint to.

If anyone bothers to take the time to look at this post you'll notice I haven't purchased anything from Woot since the first time you put this immoral piece of scammy crap on your site.

I won't be purchasing anything else from here until Woot publically says they are going to stop pushing products whos advertising is completely fraudulent.

Until then I'll assume that all of your products don't do what they are advertised to do so I won't bother with the hassle of needing to send everything back.

Edit: I guess the support link posted above will work for the flame e-mail, guess I should have looked somewhere besides the "Write Us" page for contact info.

henkelks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages henkelks
visionep wrote:Why is Woot selling these scam bracelets again?

I guess diluting your brand is a fun and unprofitable pastime for your new management.

I went to look for an e-mail address to complain and found a patronizing page that says. "We love to hear from our disgruntled customers" Then proceeded to not provide an e-mail address to actually send a complaint to.

If anyone bothers to take the time to look at this post you'll notice I haven't purchased anything from Woot since the first time you put this immoral piece of scammy crap on your site.

I won't be purchasing anything else from here until Woot publically says they are going to stop pushing products whos advertising is completely fraudulent.

Until then I'll assume that all of your products don't do what they are advertised to do so I won't bother with the hassle of needing to send everything back.

Edit: I guess the support link posted above will work for the flame e-mail, guess I should have looked somewhere besides the "Write Us" page for contact info.

u mad, bro?

visionep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages visionep
henkelks wrote:u mad, bro?

Yea, I think I am, I used to love this site and I feel like it is turning to $h!t.

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

Great price for a wood baseball bat, just be warned: Most batting cages will not let you use one to bat with.

rustybender

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rustybender

Does anyone know if the PowerBalance wrist bands come with regular strength holograms, super strength holograms, or super-mega strength holograms? I've developed such a tolerance to regular strength holograms that I will fall out of chairs if I'm wearing anything less than super strength.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rustybender wrote:Does anyone know if the PowerBalance wrist bands come with regular strength holograms, super strength holograms, or super-mega strength holograms? I've developed such a tolerance to regular strength holograms that I will fall out of chairs if I'm wearing anything less than super strength.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rom

quality posts: 54 Private Messages rom

"Authentic PowerBalance Wristbands 2-pack"

Authentic or not, I don't think it will matter Sorry..just had to.

anyway.. tempted by that wood bat...

wisenekt

If you are thinking about the baseball bat, check out this site to ensure that you get the proper size bat.

dparsons9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dparsons9
rustybender wrote:Does anyone know if the PowerBalance wrist bands come with regular strength holograms, super strength holograms, or super-mega strength holograms? I've developed such a tolerance to regular strength holograms that I will fall out of chairs if I'm wearing anything less than super strength.

Then this sale is perfect for you as they are 2 packs! Wear em both to double the power of the holograms!

rustybender

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rustybender
dparsons9 wrote:Then this sale is perfect for you as they are 2 packs! Wear em both to double the power of the holograms!

You clearly do not understand how holograms work. The balance enhancing properties radiate from the holograms in a precise lattice of overlapping photon arrays. Placing two PowerBalance bands in close proximity to each other disrupts this lattice. The effect is not an improvement in balance, but a reduction! You can actually test this for yourself. Take two bands in the same hand and gently hold them over a trash can. You can actually feel gravity pulling them down towards the can. If you release your grip they will quickly plummet into the trash! Amazing. Now place a single band around your wrist and hold it over the can. Notice it DOES NOT FALL!!!

wisenekt

rustybender wrote:You clearly do not understand how holograms work. The balance enhancing properties radiate from the holograms in a precise lattice of overlapping photon arrays. Placing two PowerBalance bands in close proximity to each other disrupts this lattice. The effect is not an improvement in balance, but a reduction! You can actually test this for yourself. Take two bands in the same hand and gently hold them over a trash can. You can actually feel gravity pulling them down towards the can. If you release your grip they will quickly plummet into the trash! Amazing. Now place a single band around your wrist and hold it over the can. Notice it DOES NOT FALL!!!

And don't forget to turn your beer bottle labels out for the game winning field goal kick.

scapsinger

quality posts: 22 Private Messages scapsinger

Guess the racquet is a pretty good deal, in for 1 for Christmas! I'd guess the real-life price you'd find it for (if you found it at all) is probably closer to $120, plus maybe $15 for stringing, so still probably 50% off the normal price.

Now with this racquet I'll finally be good at tennis.

queball89

quality posts: 1 Private Messages queball89
inkycatz wrote:Tell us about your favorite sport!

Wooting to course

Cakes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Cakes

I didn't see this mentioned on Woot's posting but a couple of other bat sites out there has this relevant tidbit on the MLB125FT:

"The turning model is randomly selected from the following models: C271, P72, C243, R161, T141, K57"

These appear to be lower quality ash models that didn't make the Pro Stock cut. You'll probably find that the grains aren't straight or that they aren't as cosmetically pretty. They work though. They just aren't going to be as forgiving if you don't square it up on the sweet spot. At $20 though you can't go wrong. I went in for 3. Hoping I score a P72 out of one of them.