WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Linsanely Cheap Jeremy Lin Basketballs - $4!

It's linsane how big Jeremy Lin got in such a linttle amount of time. But it makes sense. He's lintelligent, linspirational, and has linternational appeal. Now, let's just hope Lin stays lin good health down there in Louston. Okay, that last one didn't work.
Jeremy Lin official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Reviews, anyone?

I'm just hanging out, really.

elldee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages elldee

I'm buying a few of each size to donate to our elementary school. The kids will love them.

suzika

quality posts: 8 Private Messages suzika

I got one of these so far (total of six are coming.)

They ship flat. As in, no air in them. How they hell can I give a kid a basketball with no air in it as a gift? I do not own an air pump as I do not own anything needing one.

sophia11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sophia11

Just got mine, also flat, and also have no idea how I'm supposed to fill them. Went back to the page and find it listed nowhere that this product is unusable until it is filled. Feel misled and that this is a rip-off even at $4 because it's useless without spending more money.

suzika

quality posts: 8 Private Messages suzika

Five are now here, all are flat, and it looks like one of the 22 inch ones has disappeared into USPS limbo. Help me, Woot?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

suzika wrote:Five are now here, all are flat, and it looks like one of the 22 inch ones has disappeared into USPS limbo. Help me, Woot?

If the missing one hasn't turned up yet, email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your woot username and order number for faster service.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders