WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Congratulations! You’ve been drafted to play professional sports…for your favorite team’s bitter rival, whom you’ve hated your whole life.
  • 17.3% - I don’t care. I’m in the big leagues now, baby! 193
  • 24.9% - It’s going to be weird, but I’m just looking forward to the opportunity. 278
  • 6.9% - No way. I’ll hold out, demand a trade, or just retire. I’ll never don those colors. 77
  • 51% - The check cleared, right? Then I don’t care. 570
1118 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

It wouldn't matter, because I'd ride the bench the entire time. I'd play full-speed, full-contact in practice to increase chances of injuring the first squad.

Wiredog

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Wiredog

As soon as the check clears, I'm their new biggest fan.

elsupreme

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elsupreme

Well at that point I would be a professional. And well act that way and play for my employer.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

I'm a professional. I welcome my new favorite team. If I get traded, whoever pays me gets my loyalty.
(However, on my off days, I'll still root for my old favorite...)

johnnymercer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnnymercer

If you're answering the with the forth (check cleared) selection, you just might be a closet hockey fan. Death to lock-outs!

zollars23

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23

"I'm just glad I didn't go to the Lakers. They would have made shave my beard." - James

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]

polkastria

quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria

Since I suck at sports and I'm a 44 year old with serious arthritis.. if a team was stupid enough to sign me, I'd HOPE it was my favorite teams rivals. I'd never want my team to be foolish enough to hire me.

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

Sports rivalries are fine. Bitter hatred of a sports team is pathetically immature.

smcdon2

quality posts: 5 Private Messages smcdon2
RWoodward wrote:Sports rivalries are fine. Bitter hatred of a sports team is pathetically immature.

Yes, hating a rival team is immature. Hating rival fans, let's say Pittsburgh, because they're a bunch of stuffing? That is perfectly acceptable.