WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Has the NHL lockout bummed you out?
  • 20.2% - YES. Just pay them already! You’re killing the league! 244
  • 23.7% - Oh yeah, I forgot there’s supposed to be hockey right now. 287
  • 7.3% - Eh, it’s just business. I’ll watch again once they figure it out. 88
  • 48.8% - There was still an NHL? Huh. Learn something new every day. 590
1209 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

You need a separate option that says "Lock them in a room until they come up with a new agreement - then fire both Bettman and Fehr."

hippie1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hippie1981

Where's the option for "I had no idea there was a lockout since I pay absolutely no attention to hockey/sports?"

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

I haven't really noticed the NHL since the *last* lockout. I live in prime hockey country, and no one ever talks about it and it doesn't seem to be televised, except for the local college team.

Sad in a way, because I was a huge fan in the 70s.

gourleyj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gourleyj

I live in Az...not exactly hockey country to begin with, and we are still fighting to keep the Coyotes.

They need to cut the crap and figure this shiz out already.

fes

quality posts: 7 Private Messages fes

I used to follow the NHL obsessively. That ended when the Thrashers were deported to Canada. Screw em!

TheTexasTwister

quality posts: 11 Private Messages TheTexasTwister
hippie1981 wrote:Where's the option for "I had no idea there was a lockout since I pay absolutely no attention to hockey/sports?"

Dang! You beat me to it. I pay no attention to hockey whatsoever. Football and basketball are another matter.