Top 48% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 5% of Sport Woots
Top 16% of all Woots

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 926 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Ok, baseball/tball fans. What's your thoughts on this bag?

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

sgtjunior

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sgtjunior

The bag overall is pretty nice. Decent material and lots of usable compartments. Very good price. Now for the bad. Zippers will break easily. I play in three leagues and it lasted maybe a year before they started to go. They won't stay closed. A friend bought the exact same bag when I did and his went out as well. He paid a local tailor $15 to replace the zippers this year and is still using it.

nss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages nss

So will my Manduka Prolite Mat fit in this?

"It is not the SPOON you wish to bend... it is the WILL of the spoon." - Derek "Stormy" Waters

maurakid

quality posts: 7 Private Messages maurakid

My 14 yr old has this bag. So far it seems great. Nice to have the wheels on it. Almost a must have if you lug around catchers equipment as well as the standard glove, bat, helmet.
At this point, he has not had any trouble with the zippers--he has had the bag just under a year.

cshupe

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cshupe
maurakid wrote:My 14 yr old has this bag. So far it seems great. Nice to have the wheels on it. Almost a must have if you lug around catchers equipment as well as the standard glove, bat, helmet.
At this point, he has not had any trouble with the zippers--he has had the bag just under a year.

So you're saying it is big enough for catcher's equipment as well as two or three bats and a batting helmet? I'm getting tired of lugging my (wheel-less) big blue Wilson bag...

stevedoc119056

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevedoc119056

I have the same question about catchers equipment, will the shin pads, mask, chest protector all fit?

lilpaisano

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilpaisano

same question as a few others.. will this fith all catchers gear, plus helmet and bats?

Plurimatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Plurimatic

Haha. I literally just came in to ask if it would fit catcher's gear. I think I'll take the risk. Has to be better than the large Ikea bag we're using now!

msmith7112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msmith7112

To bad you cant order 12. One for each player on the team,

Michael Smith

kralo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kralo

Happy to have ordered this bag! We've been looking at them and this price is amazing!