2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Ok, baseball/tball fans. What's your thoughts on this bag?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sgtjunior

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sgtjunior

The bag overall is pretty nice. Decent material and lots of usable compartments. Very good price. Now for the bad. Zippers will break easily. I play in three leagues and it lasted maybe a year before they started to go. They won't stay closed. A friend bought the exact same bag when I did and his went out as well. He paid a local tailor $15 to replace the zippers this year and is still using it.

nss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages nss

So will my Manduka Prolite Mat fit in this?

"It is not the SPOON you wish to bend... it is the WILL of the spoon." - Derek "Stormy" Waters

maurakid

quality posts: 7 Private Messages maurakid

My 14 yr old has this bag. So far it seems great. Nice to have the wheels on it. Almost a must have if you lug around catchers equipment as well as the standard glove, bat, helmet.
At this point, he has not had any trouble with the zippers--he has had the bag just under a year.

cshupe

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cshupe
maurakid wrote:My 14 yr old has this bag. So far it seems great. Nice to have the wheels on it. Almost a must have if you lug around catchers equipment as well as the standard glove, bat, helmet.
At this point, he has not had any trouble with the zippers--he has had the bag just under a year.

So you're saying it is big enough for catcher's equipment as well as two or three bats and a batting helmet? I'm getting tired of lugging my (wheel-less) big blue Wilson bag...

stevedoc119056

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevedoc119056

I have the same question about catchers equipment, will the shin pads, mask, chest protector all fit?

lilpaisano

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilpaisano

same question as a few others.. will this fith all catchers gear, plus helmet and bats?

Plurimatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Plurimatic

Haha. I literally just came in to ask if it would fit catcher's gear. I think I'll take the risk. Has to be better than the large Ikea bag we're using now!

msmith7112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msmith7112

To bad you cant order 12. One for each player on the team,

Michael Smith

kralo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kralo

Happy to have ordered this bag! We've been looking at them and this price is amazing!