WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fitness Equipment to Fit your Face Off

You're gonna go to the gym? Looking like that? I dunno, man. I would want to be in better shape before I showed my face there. Maybe get some equipment and do some fitness stuff at home, first.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

How are you keeping fit this winter?

I'm just hanging out, really.

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

The Perfect Situp looks like it can also be used by the younger ones as a pretend ludge. Or the older ones who think situps suck.

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

I can think of a great "adult use" for the Speed Hurdle.

traquy

quality posts: 53 Private Messages traquy
mibutterflywingz wrote:I can think of a great "adult use" for the Speed Hurdle.

I was just thinking the exact same thing.

I was also thinking the agility thing would be a great indoor activity for kids in the winter. set that up and have them do timed jumps, or jump in patterns, or put a colored paper in each area and have them toss beanbags for points...possibilities are endless!

hehthuryo

quality posts: 37 Private Messages hehthuryo

Is the hunky muscle man in the picture for sale???

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

hehthuryo wrote:Is the hunky muscle man in the picture for sale???

If so, I think he'd be sold out by now.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ghoops

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ghoops

The Adidas Hardware stuff is cool, but only one item left is worth buying. The Agility Grid is a great price, but it was sold out fast. Probably low stock since last time it was on woot (I bought two of them then...)

The pad hurdle and adjustable hurdle are ridiculously overpriced, even with the discount off manufacturer's price. Don't buy them. SKLZ makes much cheaper options.

However, the one item left that is a good deal price-wise is the Adidas reaction belt. I bought one last round, used it, bought another one this round. SKLZ brand runs about $25, so $20 for this is great.

clanecks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages clanecks
ThunderThighs wrote:If so, I think he'd be sold out by now.

What about the girl? Surely she is still available.

I am not responsible for this post.