twinblade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twinblade

So a few days ago I got a notification from my friend that the Razer Marauder and Razer Tron Mouse and Pad he ordered for me had arrived to my dorm mailing center. He put his name on the package and I gave him my address and unfortunately the dorm automatically ships back items that have names that don't match with the resident's of that dorm. I really wanted these items to give to my brother but now I'm more concerned with how to get the items in the first place as I scoured through the FAQs to figure out the next step. Any input would be nice!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
twinblade wrote:So a few days ago I got a notification from my friend that the Razer Marauder and Razer Tron Mouse and Pad he ordered for me had arrived to my dorm mailing center. He put his name on the package and I gave him my address and unfortunately the dorm automatically ships back items that have names that don't match with the resident's of that dorm. I really wanted these items to give to my brother but now I'm more concerned with how to get the items in the first place as I scoured through the FAQs to figure out the next step. Any input would be nice!

try emailing service@woot.com for help. mabe they'd be willing to reship with a new name (i'd guess your friend, as the actual order-er, mite have to get involved to straighten everything out)

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

twinblade wrote:So a few days ago I got a notification from my friend that the Razer Marauder and Razer Tron Mouse and Pad he ordered for me had arrived to my dorm mailing center. He put his name on the package and I gave him my address and unfortunately the dorm automatically ships back items that have names that don't match with the resident's of that dorm. I really wanted these items to give to my brother but now I'm more concerned with how to get the items in the first place as I scoured through the FAQs to figure out the next step. Any input would be nice!

Exactly what no1 said. If you email into service@woot.com they might be able to reship or redirect your order back to a new/updated address.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

boy, this package is seeing a lot of action!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

twinblade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twinblade
PemberDucky wrote:boy, this package is seeing a lot of action!

Thanks! I already sent an email to service.woot and waiting for a response later this week. I was just wondering if anyone else had any similar experiences.