WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How about these friggin’ NFL replacement refs?
  • 33.1% - UGH! THE! WORST! 391
  • 18.3% - It’s really lame, sure. But I’m just glad to have football back in my life. 216
  • 6.6% - Their total inability to make the right call… GOT MY TEAM A WIN! WAHOO! WE’LL TAKE WHAT WE CAN GET! 78
  • 13.5% - Wait, what’s going on with the refs? 159
  • 28.5% - I don’t follow football. So, in the words of Lucille Bluth, I don’t understand the question, and I won’t respond to it. 337
1181 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

mrtbshaw

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrtbshaw

Packers were robbed.

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
― Leonardo da Vinci

gholt121

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gholt121
mrtbshaw wrote:Packers were robbed.

I'm not a Packers fan nor a Seahawk fan, but you are 100% correct!

Proud Woot!er since 2005.

huskykma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages huskykma
mrtbshaw wrote:Packers were robbed.

I'm a Seahawks fan and you are 100% correct.

But we won! Go Hawks!

rainfall2112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rainfall2112
huskykma wrote:I'm a Seahawks fan and you are 100% correct.

But we won! Go Hawks!

Lol, "we". I saw The Crystal method last night. We had such a great show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN1WN0YMWZU

highonpez

quality posts: 7 Private Messages highonpez

I understand the situation but I voted Arrested Development.

pitamuffin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pitamuffin

The call was horrible, but as a Bear's fan I high-five those refs for taking a win away from the Pack!

compunaut

quality posts: 2 Private Messages compunaut

Used to love football; not a fan any more.

Arbitrary rules changes, arbitrary application of rules & discipline, blatant hypocrisy regarding player health & safety vs profit. Too much obvious greed. It's not a game I relate to any more.

olcubmaster

quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster
rainfall2112 wrote:Lol, "we". I saw The Crystal method last night. We had such a great show!

Whoa dude - I've learned to stay away from the crystal meth....oh...never mind.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

hippie1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hippie1981
pitamuffin wrote:The call was horrible, but as a Bear's fan I high-five those refs for taking a win away from the Pack!

Lol, definitely the right answer there. I'm a Bears fan who currently lives in Packer country, so I get to listen to all the griping.

PUfelix85

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PUfelix85

Some of the calls that have been made this year have been bad, but if the "normal refs" were the ones calling the game there would not have been much of a difference. Last year was just as bad. Or has everyone forgotten last year...

x8

skallen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skallen
rainfall2112 wrote:Lol, "we". I saw The Crystal method last night. We had such a great show!

Yes. I suppose I can see your correlation. Seattle Seahawks and the guy probably from Seattle. Hence the "we". You probably were doing Crystal Meth during the concert, so "we" makes sense for you.

cheddarandbacon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheddarandbacon
skallen wrote:You probably were doing Crystal Meth during the concert, so "we" makes sense for you.

Wait, doing the band or the.. nevermind