WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Teva Footwear

People everywhere these days are all about barefoot running, which sounds great until you step on your driveway. Build yourself a time machine and show our caveman ancestors some shoes. See how excited they'd be to stay barefoot.
Teva official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Having bought the women's red shoes last time they were up, I can safely and personally recommend if you are a half size, to round up for max comfort.

I'm just hanging out, really.

MoonByte5

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MoonByte5

I bought the red shoes last time and tried to break them in on a short 2 mile walk. I have 2" blisters on my heels now. :-/

kalicat83

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kalicat83
inkycatz wrote:Having bought the women's red shoes last time they were up, I can safely and personally recommend if you are a half size, to round up for max comfort.

I so wish I had seen this yesterday. I ordered an 8.5, but apparently I may need a 9?

gravityisweak

quality posts: 27 Private Messages gravityisweak

The Mush 2's are the most comfortable thing I've ever put on my feet. I just keep buying more when they eventually die. I dread fall/winter when I'm forced to wear real shoes again.

inkycatz

kalicat83 wrote:I so wish I had seen this yesterday. I ordered an 8.5, but apparently I may need a 9?

I wear a 6.5, and my Tevas are 7. It seems to me they would be too tight otherwise.

There are lots of measurements on the official site, and it's always a good idea to measure.

(If you feel like changing sizes and the size is still available, you may want to drop a note to service@woot.com and see what they can do to help out.)

inkycatz

MoonByte5 wrote:I bought the red shoes last time and tried to break them in on a short 2 mile walk. I have 2" blisters on my heels now. :-/

First, I love that you consider two miles a "short" walk. Second, I also had some blisters (although not quite like yours, owie) breaking in mine, but I thought that would be because I wasn't wearing a thin anklet/liner sock while I was hiking around. Were you also barefoot inside the shoes?

MoonByte5

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MoonByte5
inkycatz wrote:First, I love that you consider two miles a "short" walk. Second, I also had some blisters (although not quite like yours, owie) breaking in mine, but I thought that would be because I wasn't wearing a thin anklet/liner sock while I was hiking around. Were you also barefoot inside the shoes?

I had on athletic ankle socks on in hope of breaking them in easy, but it was over 100 degrees and humid so I can't fault them too much! I'm headed to the shooting range this weekend so they are getting another chance. Not quite as much walking involved! :-)

offgridmanpolktn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages offgridmanpolktn

Thank you (bless you) for the link to the sizing chart, it is so very difficult to find flips and moccasins for these feet that are long enough to make sure I don't tip over. And thank you Woot for finally selling something big enough for these size fourteens that I have been blessed with.

inkycatz wrote:I wear a 6.5, and my Tevas are 7. It seems to me they would be too tight otherwise.

There are lots of measurements on the official site, and it's always a good idea to measure.

(If you feel like changing sizes and the size is still available, you may want to drop a note to service@woot.com and see what they can do to help out.)

Tarantino

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Tarantino

I can't buy the Mush's.. I keep getting a denied message. It's looking like it's timing out.

stonedfishy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stonedfishy

I wish I was taller, I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a size 14-16 foor for this woot. I suddenly feel I have munchkin sized 10's

TheSupahBeast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheSupahBeast
Tarantino wrote:I can't buy the Mush's.. I keep getting a denied message. It's looking like it's timing out.

Me too. I guess it wasn't meant to be. I have been looking for a pair of brown sandals that are comfy. The Mush's seemed like they would work at a decent price.

sandig7

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sandig7
inkycatz wrote:First, I love that you consider two miles a "short" walk. Second, I also had some blisters (although not quite like yours, owie) breaking in mine, but I thought that would be because I wasn't wearing a thin anklet/liner sock while I was hiking around. Were you also barefoot inside the shoes?

i always put on antiperspirant stick deodorant on my feet when wearing new shoes. it's stops the sweat so decreases the friction rub which causes the blisters. it's an old army trick and works great.

Gertrudethemutilator

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Gertrudethemutilator

Must be site wide. I'm trying to buy the hooded towels from kids.woot and getting the same thing.

TheSupahBeast wrote:Me too. I guess it wasn't meant to be. I have been looking for a pair of brown sandals that are comfy. The Mush's seemed like they would work at a decent price.

Life is like a box of chocolates, the good stuff's all gone, the rest will go eventually.

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

I bought the red ones last time. I LOVE SPIDER RUBBER!!! it really does work!! (now, not being very athletic, i am just using them on slippery areas with dish soap like in their video . . . but still)

the shoes were true to my size (10), and luckily, if i ever DID get heel blisters i would just fold down the heels like they were made to.

AWESOME WOOT!!!

(i just hope they bring back the other male shoes, i wanted one of those but got closed out!)

nicksisson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicksisson

So I select size 10 for the sandals, but then it gives me some error message. Are they still available or not? So confused.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

nicksisson wrote:So I select size 10 for the sandals, but then it gives me some error message. Are they still available or not? So confused.

Size 10 is dimmed on both sandals meaning they're already sold out. Sorry.

You shouldn't be able to select it though. Is it giving you an error that you have made all the selections?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

nicksisson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicksisson
ThunderThighs wrote:Size 10 is dimmed on both sandals meaning they're already sold out. Sorry.

You shouldn't be able to select it though. Is it giving you an error that you have made all the selections?

ok, that's strange. Swear 5 min ago it wasn't grayed out and was giving me that error. Now I go back and look and it's def grayed out and unable to be selected. Looks like I was too late on this one. Thanks!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

nicksisson wrote:ok, that's strange. Swear 5 min ago it wasn't grayed out and was giving me that error. Now I go back and look and it's def grayed out and unable to be selected. Looks like I was too late on this one. Thanks!

It's possible that it was being sold as you were trying to purchase and the other person completed their purchase before you did.

It would help if I knew the exact message you got though.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

comma

quality posts: 12 Private Messages comma

I would have bought another pair of Hurricanes, but the sizes available are so limited.

leronis

quality posts: 5 Private Messages leronis

I'd love to see some women's sandals if Teva is offered again. Mine are worn out... :/

hcbrf3

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hcbrf3

Bought a pair of the red ones for my girl friend, showed up yesturday. Look like nice shoes.

pagreen

quality posts: 8 Private Messages pagreen

No widths. Bummer.

muppetsr4me

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muppetsr4me

Has anyone tried the red shoes in water? Are they heavy once wet?

muppetsr4me

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muppetsr4me

Found some reveiws on zappos. They run narrow, and not so great being fully submerged which is what I would have used it for. http://www.zappos.com/teva-fuse-ion~1

cpinbird

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpinbird

Clicking my HEALS? What if all I have on my feet are sores? Then what, huh? ...and it's about how you can CLICK when you're wearing soft shoes...

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

If only Teva had more love for women with big feet. I own a pair of Men's size 10 Teva sandals, because I can't find a women's size 12. My sis (13) and mom (11) are also out of luck, but at least my dad (15) and my brother (16) get a little love. And just because I know you're wondering.... Most of us are over 6 feet tall, so we need a big underSTANDING.

blumissy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blumissy

Got my red Fuse-ions two days ago and so far I am really happy with them. They were great in the slippery muddy stuff I was in and have been great in the water so far also. I haven't completely soaked them underwater yet, so I don't know about that yet. Ran true to size for me and fit great.

Venardhi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Venardhi

Almost too narrow to fit, but then my feet are rather wide and I didn't go up a size. Otherwise comfortable as hell.

bradygt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bradygt

Should have looked here first to see that they run narrow. Anyone got a size 14 that wants to trade down to a 13?

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Ordered the Hurricane Men's, Size 11, to replace a well aged pair of Columbia sandals. Holy crap are these comfortable.

Finding sandals is usually an impossible task for me, I have narrow feet, long toes, and a high arch. The problem is usually the poor placement of the back strap, my heel ends up hanging off the back of the sandal. I saw that all 3 straps were adjustable and took a chance.

Perfect. Also, there's enough velcro so that if you tighten them to accommodate narrow feet, you're left with more than 2mm of velcro surface.

Thanks Woot!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."