WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

TRAINERbrands Exercise Gear

Think about it! I mean, not too hard, because you'll start seeing holes in the argument, but if you invest a little bit of cash ahead of time you're BOUND to commit to an exercise program, right?
TRAINERbrands website

Quality Posts

ouroboros13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ouroboros13
inkycatz wrote:
Discuss! Shop!

Picked up the gym-in-a-box & extra wide trainer mat last go-around. Love the mat (so comfy, and no more questionable rug burns). Gym in a box is also great, but my trainer band snapped at during the 3rd use.

s0xm0nk3y

quality posts: 1 Private Messages s0xm0nk3y

Just picked up the extra thick mat. I really appreciate the double thickness! Wish I would've gotten in soon enough to get the extra wide as well.

Ah well, snoozing and losing.

ouroboros13

s0xm0nk3y wrote:Just picked up the extra thick mat. I really appreciate the double thickness! Wish I would've gotten in soon enough to get the extra wide as well.

Ah well, snoozing and losing.

I wouldn't have minded a second extra wide myself. Will be keeping my eyes open in case it pops up again.

crazy4books

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazy4books

Still waiting for my DVD from the first time around. Don't expect I'll get it.

ouroboros13

crazy4books wrote:Still waiting for my DVD from the first time around. Don't expect I'll get it.

The videos from the DVD are available on the manufacturer's website:
http://trainerbrands.com/videos/archive

For a lot of the videos, I sort of feel the trainer rushes through the description & exercise a little too quickly.