WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

OGIO Golf Bag Collection

There was a golfer who had a bag, OGIO was its name-o. *CLAP* O-G-I-O! *CLAP* O-G-I-O! *CLAP* O-G-I-O! OGIO was its name-o!
OGIO official site

bolligra

quality posts: 30 Private Messages bolligra

If you belong to the GolfNow.com e-mail club, you just received an e-mail at 4 AM today (MT) to get the Crush golf bag for 109.99 with free shipping, $14 less expensive than Woot. (GolfNow sends out e-mails with golf course deals/tee times in your area, and occasional golf product deals. I don't work for them.)

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 500 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bolligra wrote:If you belong to the GolfNow.com e-mail club, you just received an e-mail at 4 AM today (MT) to get the Crush golf bag for 109.99 with free shipping, $14 less expensive than Woot. (GolfNow sends out e-mails with golf course deals/tee times in your area, and occasional golf product deals. I don't work for them.)

Your math is different than the kind I know. We're at $99 with $5 shipping. Buy more than one thing that day and you save on shipping with the $5 All You Can Ship.

bolligra

quality posts: 30 Private Messages bolligra
ThunderThighs wrote:Your math is different than the kind I know. We're at $99 with $5 shipping. Buy more than one thing that day and you save on shipping with the $5 All You Can Ship.

Was this at $99 all day? If so, mea culpa! I could have sworn it was $119 when I looked this morning. I must be going daft.

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

glfaholic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glfaholic

Anyone have one of these? is the 14 way divider paired with full length club slots or do they all get jumbled at the bottom?

and compare the space to C-130 sun mountain bag

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 500 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bolligra wrote:Was this at $99 all day? If so, mea culpa! I could have sworn it was $119 when I looked this morning. I must be going daft.

Yep, no price change. No problem.