WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Diamondback Fitness

Be like the diamondback rattlesnake. Lean. Muscular. Full of venom and not very meaty on account of having so many ribs. THOSE are the kinds of results you can expect from Diamondback Fitness elliptical machines. Except for the venom part.
Diamondback Fitness official site

bkarlan

quality posts: 46 Private Messages bkarlan

I was all about purchasing one of these until I read some awful reviews about the lack of Diamondback returning calls and emails about tech support and warranty related issues.

It is a shame with what seems to be a good elliptical at a good price. Maybe it is back to looking at Sole ellipticals.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse..." - John Stuart Mill

byee32

quality posts: 0 Private Messages byee32

Did anyone else get this and put it together to find it not working? It took over 3 weeks to receive this item and then it doesn't work. Diamondback customer support hasn't been that great. Called immediately and they said they'd send a new cable. Haven't received the cable in a week. Very frustrated with this purchase. I have a 200 lbs statue sitting in my room...