So, you're ready for this Stanley Water Bottle 2 pack, but is your water?
Some tips for bottle-training your water:
1. Never put your water in the bottle as punishment.
2. Make the bottle a calm and relaxing place to be.
3. Make sure the bottle is made of tough, stainless steel so that your water knows it's safe.
4. Make sure the bottle is leak-proof in case your water has an accident.
5. Always be sure that the bottle is car-cup compatible since water often suffers from car anxiety.
6. Make sure the bottle has a wide mouth opening, so you can drink the water quickly, before it realizes what's going on and has a chance to fight back.