Information regarding this product
Enough with the silly product descriptions. Here's some facts:
- This product is a gun.
- It is black, by the looks of it.
- It is suitable for hunting varmints, vermin, and pests.
- It features a Bull Whisper barrel, which is presumably superior to other barrels.
- The shoulder pad absorbs 74% of recoil. What you did with the other 26% is up to you.
- Its 4x32 scope is not properly reduced. It should be a "128" scope.
- You have to be eighteen years old to order one. Though a "year" is pretty subjective.
- It weighs less than 500 pounds and more than nothing.
- Its true value can be known only to its owner.
- Once we sell it to you, it's legally yours. That's how mercantile societies function.
- Very few people would consider this product to be a laptop.
- It cannot be shipped to certain states, including New Jersey, the "Best" state.