Life is HARD!
Wait, is this a teen sized golf set, or a set used to play the game of Teen Golf?
How to play Teen Golf:
1. Make sure you've got the appropriate teen-sized golf set, like this one from Adams, which features a Fairway Wood and an Idea Hybrid - both of which are built to be easy to hit for maximum forgiveness and performance - as well as irons and wedges optimized for distance and accuracy.
2. Wake up super early (like noon) and head to the course.
3. Complain about how warm it is before you even hit your first ball.
4. On the first hole, drive the ball with your 460cc Titanium Driver.
5. Act disappointed that your ball didn't go directly into the hole in one shot. (Or if you did get a hole-in-one, act annoyed at how long it's taking everyone else.)6. On the green, use your Mallet Putter to hit the ball past the hole several times in a symbolic display of how unforgiving life can be sometimes, even when you're so close to achieving your goal.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 for four holes.8. Let the weight of the world come down on you fully one or two strokes into the fifth hole.
9. Find a tree.10. Sit down in the shade and think about life and/or play with your cell phone.