agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

This is the thread for info on how to enter for a chance to win one of three Urijah Faber signed gloves! (And follow the Woot Facebook page!)

A few weeks ago, we sent a monkey to go meet him, and this week, we bring you FITNESS WEEK.

Third and final sweepstakes is now over! Read the terms & conditions here. The winner's lucky number 8 of 99 entries: Kimberly Allen!

Second sweepstakes is currently over! Read the terms & conditions here. The winner's Julian Anthony!

First sweepstakes is currently over! Read the terms & conditions here. The winner's lucky number 80 of 140 entries: Joseph Thomas!

General FAQ
or feel free to ask anything in the thread!

Q. Do I need to put anything in the body of the email?
A. Nope. It's just that easy- correct subject line (or close enough variation), everything else is gravy.

Q. Do I HAVE to follow the Woot Facebook page?
A. No. But you should! Because you love us.

Q. How are you picking the winners?
A. Nothing too fancy- I wait til the end of the sweepstakes period and let Outlook catch up. I eliminate any ineligible emails (not within the correct time, not the right subject) and then determine how many I have. I use a random number generator to choose between 1 (the first received email) and however many responses I got.

Q. Will you update us when you pick the winner?
A. I will! But give me a good 30 minutes or so to send the email out. I update with their name when I get an email back from them accepting the release/terms.

Q. What's that release your rules are mentioning?
A. You are wise to be suspicious of legalese. It's basically so we can get confirmation you agreed to the terms & conditions (linked above), the most harrowing of which is that we want to post your name in this thread.

Q. So what happens if you don't hear back from the winner?
A. We're giving everyone until end of day 07/01 to respond. If they do not by then, we have all eligible emails saved and we'll redraw likely with a shorter time to respond to that email (this has only ever happened once though).

Q. How much do you want to smack all the people who are emailing you beyond the time limit you've provided?
A. You don't even know.

Q. I REALLY FOR SOME REASON NEEDED TO REPLY WITH A BLANK COMMENT QUOTING YOUR RULES BUT IT'S BEEN DELETED OR SOMETHING WHAT'S UP WITH THAT
A. I don't even know why you're doing that, of course I'm going to delete it! If you need to keep those rules in one of your posts then add something! Anything!

agingdragqueen

Staff

Woot is offering one glove signed by Urijah Faber to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date and time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 3:00 p.m. (CT) on June 24, 2013 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 5:00 p.m. (CT) on June 24, 2013.

• Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “I want to get hit with a Urijah Faber glove!” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.

• Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.

• Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.

• Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.

• The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.

• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.

• All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

The winner's lucky number 80 of 140 entries: Joseph Thomas!

musmagic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages musmagic
agingdragqueen wrote:
Q. How much do you want to smack all the people who are emailing you beyond the time limit you've provided?
A. You don't even know.

But that's why we asked! Come on...on a scale of 1 to 10: 1 being an open hand tap; 10 being a sledge hammer to the stomach.

Board of Circuits - 6.3.13~6.19.13

-mus

agingdragqueen

Staff

musmagic wrote:But that's why we asked! Come on...on a scale of 1 to 10: 1 being an open hand tap; 10 being a sledge hammer to the stomach.

Something less deadly than your 10, but nevertheless with the spirit of a 10.

kuthetachi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kuthetachi
agingdragqueen wrote:Woot is offering one glove signed by Urijah Faber to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date and time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 3:00 p.m. (CT) on June 24, 2013 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 5:00 p.m. (CT) on June 24, 2013.

• Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “I want to get hit with a Urijah Faber glove!” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.

• Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.

• The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.

• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.

• All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

The winner's lucky number 80 of 140 entries: Joseph Thomas!

That would be me! Thanks Wootgods!

agingdragqueen

Staff

Woot is offering one glove signed by Urijah Faber to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date and time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 3:00 p.m. (CT) on June 26, 2013 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 5:00 p.m. (CT) on June 26, 2013.

• Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “STEP INTO THE OCTAGON” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.

The winner is Julian Anthony!

agingdragqueen

Staff

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 1:00 p.m. (CT) on June 28, 2013 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 6:00 p.m. (CT) on June 28, 2013.

• Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “I love The California Kid!” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.

The winner is Kimberly Allen!